What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Nice to know that you move in artistic circles, that too of such good talent.

In an interview she had said that her family opposed, violently, her entry into singing but nice that she was finally able to.

---

@Naofumi @Zibago @RealNapster @TheGreatMaratha @vishwambhar @Moonlight @fitpOsitive .

No no I can't move in artistic circles, never, my family would have dis-owned me if I ever did so. Although we do enjoy inviting musicians/singers off and on.

She is from a Pashtun family, and she been very mild about her family opposed, only thing that saved her was that her family had been living in Islamabad.

No something to enjoy:

Quality is sh*t I don't know wheres the original version on youtube, used to have one in 720P.

For this song there is a story, this girl was booted out from Pakistan Idol, some channel showed her video and then the above gentleman picked her up, trained her and now listen to the song, what I wonder is how it ended up with T Series, enjoy your Eid:

@jamahir
and this song ended up in a big movie, I don't know much about Pakistani or Indian movies but my better half tells me it was a block buster:

Last edited:
Thank you. You too.
@Mangus Ortus Novem

Here's a treat for you, was scrolling through my video library, many of which was downloaded from youtube, some converted from VHS to CD to DVD so found some of my favorite songs for a different mood, in the same sequence:

Last one it is in Shoukt Ali's voice, have been searching for the one by Asad Amanat Ali for over a decade, that one was epic heard that one in one of my family functions, he sung it for PTV as well but have not been able to find Audio or Video:

Last edited:
@Mangus Ortus Novem

Here's a treat for you, was scrolling through my video library, many of which was downloaded from youtube, some converted from VHS to CD to DVD so found some of my favorite songs for a different mood, in the same sequence:

Last one it is in Shoukt Ali's voice, have been searching fro the on by Asad Amanat Ali for over a decade, that was epic heard that one in one of my family functions, he sung it for PTV as well but have not been able to find Audio or Video:

Yaad e Mazi.....

Thankyou!!!!!!!!

Nah this is 100 watt smile:

Listened to ( and watched ) it again.

Quality is sh*t I don't know wheres the original version on youtube, used to have one in 720P.

Ah, that time in the recent past when Indian and Pakistani artistes went to each others' countries.

Amanat Ali is a good singer.

And Meghna Gulzar is quite pretty. Other than being a director she can get rid of fat on her face ( as she looks now ) and act in some film.

For this song there is a story, this girl was booted out from Pakistan Idol, some channel showed her video and then the above gentleman picked her up, trained her and now listen to the song, what I wonder is how it ended up with T Series, enjoy your Eid:

Nice song with desi beats. I think we can listen to it at mid-day and during travel with the sun coming through the windows.

@jamahir
and this song ended up in a big movie, I don't know much about Pakistani or Indian movies but my better half tells me it was a block buster:

So a nice continuation of the "someone picked it up" story.

The song and the visuals reminded me of some fleeting encounters with women where our eyes met or there was a little flirting and the memory remained forever.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom