What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Did a binge listening round.

1. Soumya Chakraborty singing 'Yaad Piya Ki Aaye' in his audition round in Indian Idol Season 10.

2. Soumya Chakraborty singing again with 'Rim Jhim Gire Saawan' in Indian Idol Season 10. The monsoon is almost here in South India.

3. Renu Nagar singing 'Aaj Jaane Ki Zidd Na Karo' in her audition round in Indian Idol Season 10.

4. Renu Nagar singing 'Dil Na Milte To Mulaqaat Adhuri Rahati' in a stage performance.

5. Another rain song. An old Hollywood film song 'Singing In The Rain'.

---

@Cliftonite @Naofumi @Zibago @RealNapster @vishwambhar @TheGreatMaratha
Its raining in other parts of Pakistan but its raining fire in Islamabad so these songs arent that relevant right now :D

Just came across this beautiful very energetic song from a small African country Togo....

Nice song with coastal driving scenes.... have to say Togo is blessed with beautiful coastal lines....

@Indos, please listen to this Punjabi song - 'Khaab' ( meaning dreams ). The song can be understood even without the nice singing. Even I don't understand ( beyond a few words ) but I will try to fit the below translation to it :

Good song, I think it is the best song you ever recommended on me. Thanks bro. The girl is also awesome :yahoo:

Is it Indian or Pakistani song ?

I see there some word that I can understand.

1. Dunia means World in Indonesian

2. Namaku means my name ?

The girl is also awesome :yahoo:

Is it Indian or Pakistani song ?

It is an Indian Punjabi song. And yes, the girl ( name Nisha Pameh ) is quite pretty. To me she looks like the Indian and better version of the French actress Sophie Marceau who appeared in the Bond film The World Is Not Enough :

Sophie-Marceau.jpg

1. Dunia means World in Indonesian

Duniya appears in a lot of languages. I have heard it in West African songs too. Must be Arabic inspiration.

2. Namaku means my name ?

Can you tell me at what exact time point you heard it ?

Did a binge listening round.

1. Soumya Chakraborty singing 'Yaad Piya Ki Aaye' in his audition round in Indian Idol Season 10.

2. Soumya Chakraborty singing again with 'Rim Jhim Gire Saawan' in Indian Idol Season 10. The monsoon is almost here in South India.

3. Renu Nagar singing 'Aaj Jaane Ki Zidd Na Karo' in her audition round in Indian Idol Season 10.

4. Renu Nagar singing 'Dil Na Milte To Mulaqaat Adhuri Rahati' in a stage performance.

5. Another rain song. An old Hollywood film song 'Singing In The Rain'.

---

@Cliftonite @Naofumi @Zibago @RealNapster @vishwambhar @TheGreatMaratha

Out of above Rim Jhim Gire Saawan is my most favorite in Kishore Kumar original song....here it is....

Song that shaken up whole India.... song that is still today in top list of songs played at Burj Khalifa musical fountain in Dubai.....

And you need to stop using this tired internet sarcasm and tell me what it is you find wrong.
i find indians in habit of having their bollywood people resemble those from hollywood all the time and it looks very cringy where its not even close.

Back
Top Bottom