What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Like in the song 'Mera Kuch Samaan'. Mind you, this is NSFW.
Good song.
The classical 'Phul Gendwa Na Maro' by Saumya Chakraborty in Indian Idol Season 10.

The original 'Phul Gendwa Na Maro' by Manna Dey from the film Dooj Ka Chand. A funny song.
Soumya Chakraborty sung well but the Manna Dey version sounds better. It just seems to have more energy.

A nice song from the 60s - 'Isharon Ishron Me' from the film Kashmir Ki Kali. Nice song, nice acting.
Shammi Kapoor and Sharmila Tagore. Aur kya chahiye?:-)

Will look into the other 5 song playlist tomorrow:)

Manasi

Singer: Devaki Pandit
Music: Ashok Patki
Lyricist: Mangesh Kulkarni

Wajle ki Bara

Singer: Bela Shende and Chorus
Lyrics: Guru Thakur
Music By: Ajay Atul

Did a binge listening round.

1. Soumya Chakraborty singing 'Yaad Piya Ki Aaye' in his audition round in Indian Idol Season 10.

2. Soumya Chakraborty singing again with 'Rim Jhim Gire Saawan' in Indian Idol Season 10. The monsoon is almost here in South India.

3. Renu Nagar singing 'Aaj Jaane Ki Zidd Na Karo' in her audition round in Indian Idol Season 10.

4. Renu Nagar singing 'Dil Na Milte To Mulaqaat Adhuri Rahati' in a stage performance.

5. Another rain song. An old Hollywood film song 'Singing In The Rain'.

---

@Cliftonite @Naofumi @Zibago @RealNapster @vishwambhar @TheGreatMaratha
My ranking for these:
1) Rim Jhum Gire Saawan (Hadn't heard this song for a long time...)
2) Aaj Jaane ki Zidd Na Karo (This one and the below one looks like your favorites. They are indeed good songs)
3) Yaad Piya Ki Aaye
4) Dil Na Milte to Mulaqaat Adhuri Rahati (Because she was singing this to a crowd, it was difficult to get a good flavour of the song)
5) Singing In The Rain

I'm listening to Kurban hua. Just saw this film, it wasn't too bad although disappoints in terms of cliches. Kareena is a bomb!

This song is probably the best part of the movie. WARNING: lots of female skin show for those squeamish so pay attention to the music alone. :cheers:

Loved the cinematography of the song, especially the initial scene where the camera pans in from above the streetlight with the rain falling down gently. Only later did I realize that she is blind hehe but I think the song could be symbolic of a person who loves a girl but she doesn't reciprocate and only later after repeated advances does she finally reconciles.

How did u know its Youtube??
Youtube is not blocked in Pakistan anymore.
There's tons of Pakistanis making good money through youtube. Haqeeqat TV et al.

Can't believe a troll like you is a mod
You're interesting tho.
:lol::lol:
Youtube is blocked

Back
Top Bottom