What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Naseer sahab was quite handsome in his younger days. Urdu mein kehte na mardaana wajahat.

Like in the song 'Mera Kuch Samaan'. Mind you, this is NSFW.

In his autobiography there was a photo of him with his uncles. One of the uncles was very handsome like in the 1940s style. Naseer sahab's wife Ratna described this uncle as "heartachingly handsome". It is in the book.

---

The classical 'Phul Gendwa Na Maro' by Saumya Chakraborty in Indian Idol Season 10.

The original 'Phul Gendwa Na Maro' by Manna Dey from the film Dooj Ka Chand. A funny song.

---

@Naofumi @RealNapster @vishwambhar @TheGreatMaratha

Last edited:
Both the melody and lyrics are beautiful, you better get the headphones as soon as possible :pissed:

I understood some of the lyrics ( I generally don't understand Western English songs too well. They go too fast for me ). The melody is good.

One song that I understand is Roses by Milo McKinnon. It is a flowing song worth dancing in a room.

---
@Naofumi @Cliftonite @vishwambhar @TheGreatMaratha

I understood some of the lyrics ( I generally don't understand Western English songs too well. They go too fast for me ). The melody is good.

One song that I understand is Roses by Milo McKinnon. It is a flowing song worth dancing in a room.

---
@Naofumi @Cliftonite @vishwambhar @TheGreatMaratha

Just listened this superb song from Dilip Kumar starrer VIDHATA.... OODI BABA OODI BABA...

Just listened this superb song from Dilip Kumar starrer VIDHATA.... OODI BABA OODI BABA...

I was somehow reminded of Mithun Chakraborty's songs. It seems he was popular in the USSR.

@jamahir You may not like this one but still give it a go
@Cliftonite

The Punjabi language reminded me of that superb Punjabi song you had posted - 'Khaab'. I would love to understand all of its lyrics.

Is kuri nain check k tikky lawaiy nain, goray rang Lai.

Take a look at 'Khaab' above. I think you will like the girl - Nisha Pameh.

---

A nice song from the 60s - 'Isharon Ishron Me' from the film Kashmir Ki Kali. Nice song, nice acting.

---

@Cliftonite @RealNapster @Zibago @TheGreatMaratha

I was somehow reminded of Mithun Chakraborty's songs. It seems he was popular in the USSR.

The Punjabi language reminded me of that superb Punjabi song you had posted - 'Khaab'. I would love to understand all of its lyrics.

Take a look at 'Khaab' above. I think you will like the girl - Nisha Pameh.

---

A nice song from the 60s - 'Isharon Ishron Me' from the film Kashmir Ki Kali. Nice song, nice acting.

---

@Cliftonite @RealNapster @Zibago @TheGreatMaratha
I love her punjabi, whatever punjabi that is. Seems very pure type. Usually Chamars speak this variant of Punjabi.

Back
Top Bottom