What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

'Aaj Jaane Ki Zidd Na Karo' by the Assamese singer Papon.

As one of the comments on the page goes :

"Imagine this: im listening to this at 2 AM in my balcony and there's light breeze flowing and a beautiful bright moon in the sky. This is beautiful and so is life."

---

@Zibago @Cliftonite @RealNapster @TheGreatMaratha @vishwambhar @Naofumi
@Nilgiri
waqt kee qaid me zindagi hai magar
chand ghariyan yahee hain jo azad hain
inko khokar mere jaaneja, umer bhar na tarasate raho
aaj jaane kee zid naa karo, hay mar jayenge ham toh lut jaayenge
aisee baatien kiya naa karo, aaj jaane kee zid naa karo

waqt kee qaid me zindagi hai magar
chand ghariyan yahee hain jo azad hain
inko khokar mere jaaneja, umer bhar na tarasate raho

aaj jaane kee zid naa karo, hay mar jayenge ham toh lut jaayenge
aisee baatien kiya naa karo, aaj jaane kee zid naa karo

The underlined part was specially highlighted by Shafqat Amanat Ali Khan during his performance of this song in a concert in Dhaka.

In this performance do watch out for a woman in a yellow sari who sings the song very well.

Last edited:
'Aaj Jaane Ki Zidd Na Karo' by the Assamese singer Papon.

As one of the comments on the page goes :

"Imagine this: im listening to this at 2 AM in my balcony and there's light breeze flowing and a beautiful bright moon in the sky. This is beautiful and so is life."

Yes and there a glass of an ice chilled BEER in your hand while you listen..... just wow....

The subtitles option isn't showing the lines completely and I don't have headphones at the moment so will listen properly later. :)

And that automobile towards the end... Looked like something from the Mad Max films. :woot:

Both the melody and lyrics are beautiful, you better get the headphones as soon as possible :pissed:

The subtitles option isn't showing the lines completely and I don't have headphones at the moment so will listen properly later. :)

And that automobile towards the end... Looked like something from the Mad Max films. :woot:

Maybe it will still be hard solving dispute between Pakistan and India, but this lyrics is good to solve dispute between Muslim nations/people. @mohammad45

Maybe it will still be hard solving dispute between Pakistan and India

Well, there's no cosmic message written in the night sky saying here that India and Pakistan have to be permanent enemies. Solving the disputes can be as easy as the people here, especially the governments / Establishments, just listening to solutions such as the one I presented and allowing the solution providers to be agents of change.

Back
Top Bottom