What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Check this:

Yup, many similarities between Indonesian and Urdu, and even also Turkish and Persian due to Arabic influence. And also base on the sound, I believe it is not difficult to mimic Urdu sounds. The difficult one is French, Mandarin, Vietnamese. :sick:

I guess even Pakistani and Indian here can also communicate with each other without using English.

Do you speak with S-V-O structure bro ? Just like English/Indonesian/Arabic ? It will be even easier to learn Urdu if that is the case. The one that make it difficult I guess, they way you guys use Arabic alphabet. It is difficult for me to even use Arabic to write Indonesian sentence, Indonesian only read Arabic to read Quran.

Indonesian language is also easy but I guess because English is taught in Indonesia since elementary school, it will not be too difficult for foreigner to live or visit Indonesia just by using English to communicate, but not many who can speak English fluently that can enable them to discuss something in English, but simple sentence will not be difficult to be understood by majority of Indonesian people

Learn some Indonesian here bro from pretty teacher :D

I'm being a bit off topic here. But do you know some forum where Indian music and parallel cinema is discussed ? A forum with both Pakistani and Indian members ? I once had great interest in film making. I've seen and studied movies made by Shyam Benegal, Govind Nihalini, Satyajit Ray etc. It would be great if there was a place where south asians could discuss art and culture, minus the inflammatory politics.

Please try this forum....
https://www.indiastudychannel.com/forum/category-66-movies

my brother is an ad film director... I'll ask him tomorrow if knows anything more about discussion platforms....

Glad to know you have intrest in film making....

Before going to bed very romantic song from Indian blockbuster KHILADI.... GN guys....

Last edited:
Really glad to hear all about your family... your brother is blessed with cute little angel... God bless her....

Yes I am eagerly waiting for Indonesian music....:tup:

Thanks bro,

Indonesian music can be divided through several period and become boom since 1990 and many musician can get rich because of music since then. I have made Indonesian music thread but I guess I will post the songs in here so other member can also listen it.

Here are some of the latest song from 2019

I think you can understand the lyric if you use the setting option.

The first song by Noah talk about a woman that left her man due to worldly ambition

The second song from Raisa, nyawa dan harapan (soul and hope) comes not long after Indonesia election in 2019 finished that divide the society. This song is intended to stop hate between people.

Last edited:
@Indos Why do you think Indian music is popular in Indonesia ? One of my professors once told me that it is because India and Indonesia have had contact which dates back centuries, when Indian traders first began to export cotton.

It is more because Bollywood movie that was popular among some segment in Indonesia community during 80 into 90's. Actually it is not correct to say that Indian music is popular in Indonesia, but some segment of Indonesian people do like it. Indian music is also sound good.

Kutch Kutch Hota Hai movie for instant was aired in our TV stations.

Last edited:
Thanks bro,

Indonesian music can be divided through several period and become boom since 1990 and many musician can get rich because of music since then. I have made Indonesian music thread but I guess I will post the songs in here so other member can also listen it.

Here are some of the latest song from 2019

I think you can understand the lyric if you use the setting option.

The first song by Noah talk about a woman that left her man due to worldly ambition

The second song from Raisa, nyawa dan harapan (soul and hope) comes not long after Indonesia election in 2019 finished that divide the society. This song is intended to stop hate between people.

Thanks for wonderful Indonesian songs bro.... really awesome..... first song just made my morning wonderful when it had just rained here in Mumbai today and I woke up stood in the balcony and heard this cute song......

Lyrics I didn't check as it was such a great treat to ears and mind that understand lyrics meaning was not required at all...:tup::tup::tup::tup:

Thanks for wonderful Indonesian songs bro.... really awesome..... first song just made my morning wonderful when it had just rained here in Mumbai today and I woke up stood in the balcony and heard this cute song......

Lyrics I didn't check as it was such a great treat to ears and mind that understand lyrics meaning was not required at all...:tup::tup::tup::tup:

This another song with simple melody, the channel produce many simple song that is favored by majority segment in Indonesia. The skinny woman was once living near my house, just the third house in the right side :wub:

Another song that was favored by another segment in Indonesia, particularly the one who like rock music and better musicality taste.

This another song with simple melody, the channel produce many simple song that is favored by majority segment in Indonesia. The skinny woman was once living near my house, just the third house in the right side :wub:

Another song that was favored by another segment in Indonesia, particularly the one who like rock music and better musicality taste.

What a great song bro... shooting location of beach just look like Goa, India.....

This is a perfect song to hear while driving.... when lockdown is completely opened and I start to drive for Goa, this song will be on my list always....

Btw that skinny woman looks cute....and when she is staying so close to you what are you waiting for.... you know what I mean :partay::partay::partay::D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom