What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

waese aik bat tu batao khabi mera post kie hui gane sunte ho bhai???o_O:undecided:

Rather not talk about it buddy (it was literally over nothing, a soft warning or edit could have sufficed like they do with so many way way worse horrible things said here)....

I talk about it or point to the post (they even left it up).... they will likely just ban me again. Not that I care though....they can infract a point for this too and get a virtual-powah rush if they so want it.

I will now bring my activity to tiny amount of what it was before.... just keep in touch with some folks here, respond to some tags.... and thats it.

@925boy so you know (coz you asked too).

Rather not talk about it buddy (it was literally over nothing, a soft warning or edit could have sufficed like they do with so many way way worse horrible things said here)....

I talk about it or point to the post (they even left it up).... they will likely just ban me again. Not that I care though....they can infract a point for this too and get a virtual-powah rush if they so want it.

I will now bring my activity to tiny amount of what it was before.... just keep in touch with some folks here, respond to some tags.... and thats it.

@925boy so you know (coz you asked too).
Oh man!!!!! thanks.

Back
Top Bottom