What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

My God brother Indos I don't believe these are Indonesian singers singing this song.... so purity in language.... really amazing.... and I am really happy to know Indonesia likes our songs.....

Can you share some chill Indonesia songs??? I can enjoy along with movies??? Since last week due to China tension I'm keeping my mood with music instead of movies....

Indian language is relatively similar in sounds, just like Indonesian, Japanese, Korean and others. It is Chinese that will be difficult to imitate.

Yup, many Indonesian like Indian song this is why that Youtube channel is quite popular, they specialize in Indian song only.

My older brother family also often play Indian song in their home and even when they visit other family members since his third little daughter love Indian song and like to dance :lol:

My older brother is a surgeon but like music very much, particularly rock music and he has studio in his house. It is him who introduce Indian song to his little daughter :lol:

My older brother studio and his second daughter

daman house.jpg

I will try to bring some Indonesian music here :toast_sign:

Indian language is relatively similar in sounds, just like Indonesian, Japanese, Korean and others. It is Chinese that will be difficult to imitate.

Yup, many Indonesian like Indian song this is why that Youtube channel is quite popular, they specialize in Indian song only.

My older brother family also often play Indian song in their home and even when they visit other family members since his third little daughter love Indian song and like to dance :lol:

My older brother is a surgeon but like music very much, particularly rock music and he has studio in his house. It is him who introduce Indian song to his little daughter :lol:

View attachment 637091

Really glad to hear all about your family... your brother is blessed with cute little angel... God bless her....

Yes I am eagerly waiting for Indonesian music....:tup:

Hello all,

I mostly listen to Indian music; especially Lata Mangeshkar, Mohd Rafi etc. I got exposed to these songs very early in childhood and fondly remember these playing on our many family trips to Northern Pakistan in our customized 1960's Land Cruiser. Despite the fact that India and Pakistan are adversaries, one cannot help but admire the sheer beauty and depth of Indian culture; especially their melodious songs and parallel cinema. Some of my favorites which I listen frequently are :

Hello all,

I mostly listen to Indian music; especially Lata Mangeshkar, Mohd Rafi etc. I got exposed to these songs very early in childhood and fondly remember these playing on our many family trips to Northern Pakistan in our customized 1960's Land Cruiser. Despite the fact that India and Pakistan are adversaries, one cannot help but admire the sheer beauty and depth of Indian culture; especially their melodious songs and parallel cinema. Some of my favorites which I listen frequently are :

India too loves Pakistan songs..... HAWA HAWA is still one my favorite song and I listen even today....
Chalo isi bahane phir ek bar ho jaye HAWA HAWA....

India too loves Pakistan songs..... HAWA HAWA is still one my favorite song and I listen even today....
Chalo isi bahane phir ek bar ho jaye HAWA HAWA....

Great !! Have you listened to Vital Signs ?? I heard they were quite popular in India as well.

View attachment 637091

@Indos Why do you think Indian music is popular in Indonesia ? One of my professors once told me that it is because India and Indonesia have had contact which dates back centuries, when Indian traders first began to export cotton.

View attachment 637091

Check this:

Great !! Have you listened to Vital Signs ?? I heard they were quite popular in India as well.

Vital signs I'm yet to hear.... but yes from my friends I have heard that it's quite popular....

.y another favorite Pakistan song is DUM GHUTGU from COKE STUDIO....

Vital signs I'm yet to hear.... but yes from my friends I have heard that it's quite popular....

.y another favorite Pakistan song is DUM GHUTGU from COKE STUDIO....

I'm being a bit off topic here. But do you know some forum where Indian music and parallel cinema is discussed ? A forum with both Pakistani and Indian members ? I once had great interest in film making. I've seen and studied movies made by Shyam Benegal, Govind Nihalini, Satyajit Ray etc. It would be great if there was a place where south asians could discuss art and culture, minus the inflammatory politics.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom