What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Nice.

'Pyar Aya...' is much more peppy.

Cliftonite, listen to the below song. As Zibago says, it is something to put on while traveling. And I like the shehnai :

@jamahir you more into classical Sufi music or Ataullah Esakhelvi-ish folk music?

Yaar e Mann by Javed Bashir
Abida Parveen- Yaar ko humne ja baja
Abhijit Pohankar-starts at 0:50

Shafqat Amanat is always a gem

@TheGreatMaratha @vishwambhar @RealNapster @Naofumi, the songs that Cliftonite has posted and those I have posted, especially the last one.

@jamahir you more into classical Sufi music or Ataullah Esakhelvi-ish folk music?

The best will be if both of those, and classical Hindustani, are combined with modern music like your posted 'Yaar e Mann' or Saumya Chakraborty singing 'Ka Karoon Sajni Aaye Na Baalam' in Indian Idol Season 10.

Yaar e Mann by Javed Bashir

Nice singing and music. Very suitable to put on at full speaker.

And Osman Khalid Butt wearing a cravat is nice but he should tie it more carefully under the collar and it looks better with a pencil mustache.

Who's the woman at 0:43 mins ? I have seen her pic in the Pakistani models and actresses thread but forgot her name.

Abida Parveen- Yaar ko humne ja baja

I have this on my USB drive.

Abhijit Pohankar-starts at 0:50

Nice too.

Shafqat Amanat is always a gem

A famous song.

Some days ago I posted 'Aaj Jaane Ki Zidd Na Karo' by Shafqat. He sang this in a concert. Goes into the audience. And some people spoil the experience by taking selfies.

---

It has rained the last three days, thus one rain song. This by the beautiful Indian singer Aarya Ambekar. The song is 'Kaare Se'.

Another song by Aarya - 'Jazbaat'.

Another wet season song - 'Bheegi Bheegi Raaton Main'. Though I didn't like the heroine.

Last edited:
@TheGreatMaratha @vishwambhar @RealNapster @Naofumi, the songs that Cliftonite has posted and those I have posted.

The best will be if both of those, and classical Hindustani, are combined with modern music like your posted 'Yaar e Mann' or Saumya Chakraborty singing 'Ka Karoon Sajni Aaye Na Baalam' in Indian Idol Season 10.

Nice singing and music. Very suitable to put on at full speaker.

And Osman Khalid Butt wearing a cravat is nice but he should tie it more carefully under the collar and it looks better with a pencil mustache.

Who's the woman at 0:43 mins ? I have seen her pic in the Pakistani models and actresses thread but forgot her name.

I have this on my USB drive.

Nice too.

A famous song.

Some days ago I posted 'Aaj Jaane Ki Zidd Na Karo' by Shafqat. He sang this in a concert. Goes into the audience. And some people spoil the experience by taking selfies.

---

It has rained the last three days, thus one rain song. This by the beautiful Indian singer Aarya Ambekar. The song is 'Kaare Se'.

Another song by Aarya - 'Jazbaat'.

Another wet season song - 'Bheegi Bheegi Raaton Main'. Though I didn't like the heroine.

Will check them out.

The girl's name is Ishita Mehboob.

Amid tensions with China I'm listening this song right now.... a truly encouraging treat to ears song....

Danke pe chot padi hai
Samane fauj khadi hai
Krishan ne kaha Arjun se ma pyar jata dushman se

Yudh kar...

Amid tensions with China I'm listening this song right now.... a truly encouraging treat to ears song....

Danke pe chot padi hai
Samane fauj khadi hai
Krishan ne kaha Arjun se ma pyar jata dushman se

Yudh kar...

Indian song is also popular here in Indonesia, particularly the ones which is sing by Indonesian.

Aunty @MayaBazar you could post your favorite Indian song here, I saw some of your Indian song in other thread, quite interesting, the dance is also awesome :D

Indian song is also popular here in Indonesia, particularly the ones which is sing by Indonesian.

Aunty @MayaBazar you could post your favorite Indian song here, I saw some of your Indian song in other thread, quite interesting, the dance is also awesome :D

I am old and listen to old music which the current generation may not like.

My God brother Indos I don't believe these are Indonesian singers singing this song.... so purity in language.... really amazing.... and I am really happy to know Indonesia likes our songs.....

Can you share some chill Indonesia songs??? I can enjoy along with movies??? Since last week due to China tension I'm keeping my mood with music instead of movies....

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom