What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

I have no idea, it's def not in the lyrics, your guess is as good as mine, from were did you find these words???

It is the second line in the description on the screen. The "annch" word is clearer later in the song :

blob.jpg

@Zibago @Moonlight @jamahir @Hell hound @war&peace
Old is Gold, a fantastic melodious song by mesmerising Seema Rizvi, (forgive me for sound quality).Kudos
Indeed it is ... I have listened it quite a few times but unfortunately that's the only version available on youtube. May be PTV can provide a better quality recording...at least better sound quality.

Indeed it is ... I have listened it quite a few times but unfortunately that's the only version available on youtube. May be PTV can provide a better quality recording...at least better sound quality.
I am afraid this seems to be the only version available online, indeed if PTV could......but that would be expecting too much from those folks.Kudos bhai

I am afraid this seems to be the only version available online, indeed if PTV could......but that would be expecting too much from those folks.Kudos bhai
My father had some contacts and that's how we used to get the CD/DVDs of many classic PTV dramas which our parents allowed us to watch..i.e. Alpha Bravo Charlie, Dhuwan, Angar Waadi, Shahpar.. I don't know if that person is still there since it has been a long time and we never got any new DVD..

My father had some contacts and that's how we used to get the CD/DVDs of many classic PTV dramas which our parents allowed us to watch..i.e. Alpha Bravo Charlie, Dhuwan, Angar Waadi, Shahpar.. I don't know if that person is still there since it has been a long time and we never got any new DVD..
Let us hope that PTV chap is still around, really could do with hearing better quality versions of older melodious songs.Kudos bhai

@Gomig-21

I been listening to more lightfoot lately.... and this soulful ballad:

reminded me of your post:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/team-usa.306182/page-137#post-10529687

The great lakes did not get the name "3rd coast" for no reason....RIP to the souls that perished there.

The one that has set me the most trouble (fishing out there) has always been Lake Erie, you would think it being so shallow it would be more peaceful, but its the opposite I have found...I guess the name fits heh.

@django @Zibago @Avicenna @Hamartia Antidote

@Gomig-21

I been listening to more lightfoot lately.... and this soulful ballad:

reminded me of your post:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/team-usa.306182/page-137#post-10529687

The great lakes did not get the name "3rd coast" for no reason....RIP to the souls that perished there.

The one that has set me the most trouble (fishing out there) has always been Lake Erie, you would think it being so shallow it would be more peaceful, but its the opposite I have found...I guess the name fits heh.

@django @Zibago @Avicenna @Hamartia Antidote

Awesome post. Definitely ties in to our conversation about the amazing Niagara Falls and the St. Lawrence River, all part of that incredible area that tie in with the Great Lakes. And you're 100% right, as beautiful and as predominantly shallow those waters are, when mother nature gets its fury on, those waters can become deadly. Couple of my buddies who live in Michigan and often boat Lake Erie and send me pics, I can't believe how beautiful but especially how clear that water is. I have a picture of my buddy floating with his little newborn baby in about 25/30' of water, he's holding his little one underwater just about halfway and the bottom is all just perfectly round rocks, his 30' boat's silhouette above him at the surface and his wife snapping the shot. The little one (who was about 1-1/2 years old at the time) is smiling and having a blast lol. But that water, you'd think it was the Caribbean except its the fresh water of the great lakes.

BTW, the reference to Chippewa and Gitche Gumee reminded me of an absolute gem of a story about the Civil War and birds of prey we were discussing before on that thread. I'll tell you about it on the USA thread. You'll love it, if you didn't know about it already! :-)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom