What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

At a concert no. You?

I have. They put on a great show. Lars is an animal. I like their later stuff like this song and "Whiskey in the Jar" which was a Thin Lizzy remake which was an original by another older band, forget its name. But that double album "Garage Inc." has a bunch of awesome tunes. Not a huge fan of their earlier, speed metal, but it was milder compared to thrash metal like Slayer lol, who opened for them one of the times I saw them live. The other was Tesla, I believe.

I have. They put on a great show. Lars is an animal. I like their later stuff like this song and "Whiskey in the Jar" which was a Thin Lizzy remake which was an original by another older band, forget its name. But that double album "Garage Inc." has a bunch of awesome tunes. Not a huge fan of their earlier, speed metal, but it was milder compared to thrash metal like Slayer lol, who opened for them one of the times I saw them live. The other was Tesla, I believe.

I prefer the Black album and subsequent works as well.

Load was HIGHLY underrated. Everytime i listen to songs from that album I'm transported back to the glorious summer of 1996 for me.

Hetfields’s voice seems to capture some sort of rage that complements nicely with the at times gorgeous guitar and bass work. Not to mention the beast that is Lars.

WHAT AN INTRO!

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom