What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

For those into vocal trance music. A really solid new release.

@Gomig-21 @django @Hamartia Antidote @Vergennes was chilling earlier to the SnG version and the original folk instrumental version of:

I can hear a part of it (tune wise) sounding like sounds of silence (also by SnG)...esp the parts that go:

"When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light
That split the night"

"The words of the prophets
Are written on the subway walls and tenement halls"

etc...

I wonder if it influenced em earlier.

@Zibago

@Gomig-21 @django @Hamartia Antidote @Vergennes was chilling earlier to the SnG version and the original folk instrumental version of:

I can hear a part of it (tune wise) sounding like sounds of silence (also by SnG)...esp the parts that go:

That split the night"

etc...

@Zibago
Yes i can see the INSPIRATION :D

Btw anyone hungry for pizza :D ?
@django @jamahir

That split the night"

etc...

@Zibago

Screen Shot 2018-06-08 at 9.10.05 PM.jpg

They are just toooo mellow for me...man...

That split the night"

etc...

@Zibago
Nice share, a real relaxing tune.
@jamahir

@jamahir

Yes, quite relaxing.

It sounded like some of the South American folk music that I used to listen to on the wonderful BBC World Service radio World Music programme called Charlie Gillet that was whose RJ was the knowledgeable Charlie Gillet. I used to listen to short wave radio until 2010.

@Nilgiri

@jamahir
Yes, quite relaxing.

It sounded like some of the South American folk music that I used to listen to on the wonderful BBC World Service radio World Music programme called Charlie Gillet that was whose RJ was the knowledgeable Charlie Gillet. I used to listen to short wave radio until 2010.

@Nilgiri

One can say it is an apex of the "real" "American" music. Kudos. The original composition came out somewhere at beginning of 20th century but it is based on many much earlier folk tunes etc....that trace their lineage to the Incan empire etc.. and possibly before that too...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom