What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

When I was in the college this used to be one of the most played song on our systems.
So one day,after a practical exam, when most of us were sure that we would flunk, one of the boys of our practical group decided to cheer us up....by playing this song on his system.
Dil ke armaan aasuoun me beh Gaye... hehehe
That was enough to make us smile ear to ear.
This song is reminiscent of all the good and bad times i've spent in my practical classes.

Thanks for posting it here. :-)

@BDforever ji will hopefully excuse there is no nithya menon for his enjoyment :D

I enjoyed this song, I didn't find any part slow, I like "slow" start and crescendo type theme :)
Yes I know that @BDforever has a huge crush on her.
I also like Nithya Menon. :)
Her acting skills and her curly noodle like tresses makes her top my list of fav actresses. :angel:

Last edited:
dost kay breakup pay us ki lane kay lay pora din chalaya tha :lol: usey kaha bhi tha kay bhai tu gold digger ko date kar raha hay na involve ho but nahi mana:disagree:
Their are plenty more fish in the sea, he needs to get his head up and find a new.....preferably not a gold digger;), perhaps @Zibago could improve his game.

Their are plenty more fish in the sea, he needs to get his head up and find a new.....preferably not a gold digger;), perhaps @Zibago could improve his game.
Helly just saw one of my old friend jigar kaisa hath mara :D ?
@Hell hound
Ab daal galaney ki koshish karein gay mushkil hay puraney level par pohanchey par try karney mein kiya hy :D

Helly just saw one of my old friend jigar kaisa hath mara :D ?
@Hell hound
Ab daal galaney ki koshish karein gay mushkil hay puraney level par pohanchey par try karney mein kiya hy :D
hahahaa mana bus tum nay koshish nahi kam karni baqi jo ho ga dekha jaye ga :enjoy:
bandi waqey bohat cute hay

Back
Top Bottom