What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

It's a long story...

He has dozens of different accounts on this forum. It'll take too long to explain. Maybe @Nilgiri can help. :D

I bet he didn't like my last post. :flame:

K since you did the targetting (yet again!), i'll do the resolution hehe.

@Hell hound La se karachi has a real tuned radar for this certain somebody (i just call him arefin). One time he totally gave it away by saying he was an "old member" when his account was just few days old...and he was posing to be pakistani then too...and has posed as indian (and gets triggered when i call him bangladeshi when he uses that account lol)....so no surprise he's popped up yet again as pakistani. Most of his accounts are varying forms of bangladeshi tho (BD BD, BD - UK UK-BD etc etc) and cycles through them in the BD forum. I would imagine L.S.K comes across his "pak" variants in the mainstream pakistan portions of the forum.

Whenever someone is a new member and "knows" members/issues/drama already....it should set off red flags lulz. L.S.K does it with this guy pretty spot on so I would trust his judgement.

If I had to choose a theme for arefin, it would be:

The person in the profile is a national hero.

Does that mean I can be naughty? Because i am no one

No actually they say act your age that's why I asked :D
Yes you can be naughty..... very naughty. Lol
But don't get yourself the first ban.

K since you did the targetting (yet again!), i'll do the resolution hehe.

@Hell hound La se karachi has a real tuned radar for this certain somebody (i just call him arefin). One time he totally gave it away by saying he was an "old member" when his account was just few days old...and he was posing to be pakistani then too...and has posed as indian (and gets triggered when i call him bangladeshi when he uses that account lol)....so no surprise he's popped up yet again as pakistani. Most of his accounts are varying forms of bangladeshi tho (BD BD, BD - UK UK-BD etc etc) and cycles through them in the BD forum. I would imagine L.S.K comes across his "pak" variants in the mainstream pakistan portions of the forum.

Whenever someone is a new member and "knows" members/issues/drama already....it should set off red flags lulz. L.S.K does it with this guy pretty spot on so I would trust his judgement.

If I had to choose a theme for arefin, it would be:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
@LA se Karachi i got the same type of sensors but for a different guy. you all might know him as overload a pakistani troll who issues death threats to other members :enjoy:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
@LA se Karachi i got the same type of sensors but for a different guy. you all might know him as overload a pakistani troll who issues death threats to other members :enjoy:

Markhoor, he was fun guy when I first joined (always in tharki thread too), wish he didnt go over the line so much (i didnt really follow that part of him tbh). He came back one time and trolled a personal thing i shared (believing his sob story like moron I was)....so now I got no respect for that guy, even though i see him posting in other forums...I just avoid.

I remember he always had the funniest flags in his fake accounts....would be like pakistan and some random country lulz...whatever his VPN assigned him I guess.

Markhoor, he was fun guy when I first joined (always in tharki thread too), wish he didnt go over the line so much (i didnt really follow that part of him tbh). He came back one time and trolled a personal thing i shared (believing his sob story like moron I was)....so now I got no respect for that guy, even though i see him posting in other forums...I just avoid.

I remember he always had the funniest flags in his fake accounts....would be like pakistan and some random country lulz...whatever his VPN assigned him I guess.
i have heard the same things from other members too that he was a cool guy once.but don't know what in that competition incident hit him so hard that he become the ugly and vulgar troll we see now.he even shared personal pics of some other members

i guess they are right. you either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain :D

Do you have this song too? Because you should. :D
I have a moderate sized dr dre collection but this one is not in that collection :D

Problem is he got too wrapped up in this forum...it consumed him....most of us at least have process to stop that happening....i.e have fight online....but then move on with life etc....rather than seek 10 times more vengeance coz someone made you look dumb or had the last word etc etc. Taking like that means you get frayed over time and then indulging in the evil stuff becomes like drug...the rush you get becomes normal...and you keep needing it.
After his fight he lost it completely a heavy drinker went full Mullah and started issuing death threats

Back
Top Bottom