What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Two versions of same song from one of my favourite movies, original/cover don't really apply here...but which one do y'all prefer?

Stevie Wonder:

Bill Hughes:

Two steps from hell are best..i am thinking about making a video with high effects on "Protectors of Pakistan" with 2 steps music " protectors of earth"

Sir! I bow before you in respect. I haven't been that much active here so I don't have radar like skills. However after I came across your post and for another reason, I did some automated scrapping and analysis of that person's 3-4 timelines. And you are pretty spot on. The man is sick and damaged. He likely have multiple other identities with US flags and God knows what.
Bangladesh Murdahbad. :pakistan:

I also have an idea why he is acting like being someone from Pakistani army these days. He exploited someone's beliefs about religion, army, and country.

GHQ mods will have to look into this, I think they already are hopefully.

Massive Attack are excellent, highly underrated.

Most people have heard is the House theme (teardrop) :P

I agree tho, love the stuff they put out.

Most people have heard is the House theme (teardrop) :P

I agree tho, love the stuff they put out.

I was one of the few strange people familiar with massive attack before House ever used teardrop for its opening. :D

It's a good song too, teardrop has some really great covers our there too, seems to be the kind of song everyone does well in their own way.

Their best album is probably Mezzanine. Angel, Teardrop, Inertia Creeps, Black Milk, there are a lot of good tracks on there.

Fate – monstrous
and empty,
you whirling wheel,
you are malevolent,
well-being is vain
and always fades to nothing,
shadowed
and veiled
you plague me too;
now through the game
I bring my bare back
to your villainy.

Last edited:
He's my brother............

Dont Bogart that joint......pass it over to me....roll another one.....

When hip hop was hip hop....

Silver Bullet, 20 seconds to comply........From Tottenham North London, almost my neck of the woods.

Back
Top Bottom