What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

hahahaa mana bus tum nay koshish nahi kam karni baqi jo ho ga dekha jaye ga :enjoy:
bandi waqey bohat cute hay
Jigar uska abba zara khatarnaak type ka hy waisey :D
And arsey sey baat nahi ki abhi tak to hello hi hoyi hy bus

he is engaged now usi ki shadi ki tayari kar raha tha main.:D
ab to halal ho gya woh buss bari eid kay bad :butcher:
Baby you are the one
But allowed toh hai na chaar

2019 mein degree kay baad ;-)

Aap jaise doston ke liye he to word "kamina" dictionary main majood hai. :d
yar dekho bro code ki book main likha hoa hay jab tak dost ki shadi nahi ho jati girlfriend kay mamlon hamesha dost ka sath do.but jis din woh ghori char jaye bhabhi kay best friend ban jao :lol::lol::lol:
so shiekho 2019 tak tera bhai teray sath hay :P
@The Sandman

or wasey bhi is ko kis nay kaha hay cheep products lay kay aye ghar main jo 200th strike pay hi toot jain.:D

kuch yad hay last time konsi naughty harkat ki thi forum pay (acha seriously kya notification aya hay app ko)
@LA se Karachi baba ji kay sath chair char na karo yar koi umer ka hi lihaz kar lo:p:

Okay, if you say so... :angel:

He is a twenty-something Bangladeshi though....

Pakistan Zindabad, Bangladesh Murdabad. ;) :pakistan:

Sir! I bow before you in respect. I haven't been that much active here so I don't have radar like skills. However after I came across your post and for another reason, I did some automated scrapping and analysis of that person's 3-4 timelines. And you are pretty spot on. The man is sick and damaged. He likely have multiple other identities with US flags and God knows what.
Bangladesh Murdahbad. :pakistan:

I also have an idea why he is acting like being someone from Pakistani army these days. He exploited someone's beliefs about religion, army, and country.

K since you did the targetting (yet again!), i'll do the resolution hehe.

@Hell hound La se karachi has a real tuned radar for this certain somebody (i just call him arefin). One time he totally gave it away by saying he was an "old member" when his account was just few days old...and he was posing to be pakistani then too...and has posed as indian (and gets triggered when i call him bangladeshi when he uses that account lol)....so no surprise he's popped up yet again as pakistani. Most of his accounts are varying forms of bangladeshi tho (BD BD, BD - UK UK-BD etc etc) and cycles through them in the BD forum. I would imagine L.S.K comes across his "pak" variants in the mainstream pakistan portions of the forum.

Whenever someone is a new member and "knows" members/issues/drama already....it should set off red flags lulz. L.S.K does it with this guy pretty spot on so I would trust his judgement.

If I had to choose a theme for arefin, it would be:

Back
Top Bottom