What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

That movie was so weird and different. I couldn't like it or hate it at same time....but I sure do remember it...and probably will forever.

I'm a big sci fi fan, and I really liked this film, it was weird and unexpected. OST wasn't bad either. :D

I'm a big sci fi fan, and I really liked this film, it was weird and unexpected. OST wasn't bad either. :D

Yeah it was a great OST, fits the movie to a T. The movie itself, I want more of that kind of movie.

I really haven't felt so "different" about something I watched since I saw 2001: a spaceodyssey. I like movies that can do that to me....rather than the mass produced mainstream garbage we have now generally.

Yeah it was a great OST, fits the movie to a T. The movie itself, I want more of that kind of movie.

I really haven't felt so "different" about something I watched since I saw 2001: a spaceodyssey. I like movies that can do that to me....rather than the mass produced mainstream garbage we have now generally.

2001 is in a league of its own. Easily my favourite sci fi film of all time. Not much else comes close.
You're right about mainstream garbage though, especially when that applies to the latest trend of hollywood spamming superhero films, it significantly cheapens quality. Although, there are some good sci fi films around even now, the last two I really enjoyed were Interstellar and Arrival.

LOL, you're out of luck Nilgiri mate :
I like neither that song nor that flick!

But I still like you, if it helps /counts?

:enjoy: Tay.

Back
Top Bottom