What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

I was 14 years old and needed to let my hands go lol,,,,i would say the best age to start is 11, some even believe you should start earlier but that can result in mental burnout due to constant repetitive drills, it can become awfully boring at times doing the same thing day in day out.
Oh! That was early. :tup:
Have you ever suffered from Boxer's knuckles?
Why do I have a feeling that you could be an army brat too? Or a product of army school? :rolleyes:

The greatest boxer in the history of the game was "Sugar Ray Robinson" he excelled at tap dancing, he was a marvel at it and some believe it helped his fight game, notably his sublime footwork.
News to me.

.As for the nose, the only thing i was taught was do not blow in with your nose when it is damaged or bleeding as this will curtail you vision, by giving you watery eyes and increased bruising around the eye which will result in them closing, and you do not want that in a boxing match:disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree:
Cool!

Don't you guys fear head injuries? Like concussions? :what:

Not at all kid,
Phaleeez.
Im not a kid. 8-)
I'm a granny. :angel:
You sound like a real firecracker,,,
Lol
No...just that my reflexes are good. When you have spent your childhood with a bully for an elder brother,it comes naturally to you. Lolz
I luv my brother. But we used fight like dogs and cats. :lol:

this is a music section after all so do enjoy.

Wow!!!
I am listening to "Sambhala dil ko" after a really long time.
The other song was new to me.
Both have been remixed well.

From that era I remember this song well>>>

Audio seems a bit meh, maybe there's a better version somewhere hehe

Oyeeee
That's the complete movie. Hehe
And that heroine is Meena.
Trust me I had never watched any of her movies till she appeared in a malayalam movie called "Udayananu tharam", which released somewhere in 2005.
My first Rajnikanth movie was "Kabali". :ashamed:
Born and brought up in northern India, I had never watched Tamil movies till my brother moved to Chennai. He did his college from the city and introduced me to Tamil movies and music.
The first Tamil movie I ever watched was Ghajini, and with that I became a huge Surya fan. :angel:

One of my fav Surya songs >>>

Oh! That was early. :tup:
Have you ever suffered from Boxer's knuckles?
Why do I have a feeling that you could be an army brat too? Or a product of army school? :rolleyes:
Not too early nor to late tbh...... If you wrap your hands properly, then their should be less injuries, injuries occur when you have guys who are naturally very powerful punchers who spend too much time on the heavybag, they occur a lot amongst professional boxers where punching power has a much greater emphasis than in the amatuer game, besides the gloves are smaller with less padding for professionals.....No not an army brat, though do have a lot of relatives serving in Pak army

News to me.
Good to learn something new.

Don't you guys fear head injuries? Like concussions? :what:
Yes the fear was always their despite the headguard, but you have to put it to the back of your mind and let your body relax,,,, I have never been knocked down let alone concussed though I have had quite a few corneal abrasions, very painful.

Phaleeez.
Im not a kid. 8-)
I'm a granny. :angel:
Roger.

Lol
No...just that my reflexes are good. When you have spent your childhood with a bully for an elder brother,it comes naturally to you. Lolz
I luv my brother. But we used fight like dogs and cats. :lol:
LOL, I have a feeling you being the hothead always had the last punch lol,,,,Good reflexes, Mary Kom really needs to start worrying:p:

Wow!!!
I am listening to "Sambhala dil ko" after a really long time.
The other song was new to me.
Both have been remixed well.

From that era I remember this song well>>>
Fine song, check this one out.

Not too early nor to late tbh...... If you wrap your hands properly, then their should be less injuries, injuries occur when you have guys who are naturally very powerful punchers who spend too much time on the heavybag, they occur a lot amongst professional boxers where punching power has a much greater emphasis than in the amatuer game, besides the gloves are smaller with less padding for professionals.....No not an army brat, though do have a lot of relatives serving in Pak army

Good to learn something new.

Yes the fear was always their despite the headguard, but you have to put it to the back of your mind and let your body relax,,,, I have never been knocked down let alone concussed though I have had quite a few corneal abrasions, very painful.

Roger.

LOL, I have a feeling you being the hothead always had the last punch lol,,,,Good reflexes, Mary Kom really needs to start worrying:p:

Fine song, check this one out.

Thanks to you I watched and enjoyed a lot of old songs which were not on my playlist. :-)

I loved it,,,btw i do at times get drawn into the troll wars lol,,,always take what I say with a pinch of salt:agree:.Kudos bro

Dude you are talking to someone who does exact same thing with the BeeDees lol. There are about 2 or 3 good BD members that know how to see past that stuff and have solid conversation when occasion presents itself (its a low ratio % of total members....but hey it is what it is).

I cut a lot of Chinese members like @rott and @Dungeness a lot of slack too...coz I know them beyond the regular troll thread stuff with both some serious and relaxed, casual conversations....just like with you :D

Its ultimately the atmosphere of this forum. Solid members know who the fellow solids are (across today's boundaries) and cut em slack when they're going after whichever riffraff, from your same country or not. :P

Dude you are talking to someone who does exact same thing with the BeeDees lol. There are about 2 or 3 good BD members that know how to see past that stuff and have solid conversation when occasion presents itself (its a low ratio % of total members....but hey it is what it is).

I cut a lot of Chinese members like @rott and @Dungeness a lot of slack too...coz I know them beyond the regular troll thread stuff with both some serious and relaxed, casual conversations....just like with you :D

Its ultimately the atmosphere of this forum. Solid members know who the fellow solids are (across today's boundaries) and cut em slack when they're going after whichever riffraff, from your same country or not. :P
Am done with trolling for the time being. ;)
Too many warnings from our beloved mods. Time to chill now. :rofl:

The Banglas are really gunning for you lol, though i think they all understand a lot of this stuff is tongue and cheek,,, a very extended cheek at that;):tup:.Kudos bhai

Back
Top Bottom