What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Actually it proved beneficial for my pugilism and was fun.Kudos
What?

Serioulsy???
Wow!

So how did it help?
I hope we are not deviating this thread. Could we take this convo to some chit-chat thread?

What?

Serioulsy???
Wow!

So how did it help?
I hope we are not deviating this thread. Could we take this convo to some chit-chat thread?
Nah you are not deviating from the thread as i will upload some other music,,,,dancing kind of loosens you up, improves balance and coordination which is essential for boxing ie movement , changing angles of attack/defence rapidly etc.

Some nice music form my younger days, hope you enjoy, cracking songs.

@Nilgiri @Zibago @ @The Sandman @Hell hound

Last edited:
Nah you are not deviating from the thread as i will upload some other music,,,,dancing kind of loosens you up, improves balance and coordination which is essential for boxing ie movement , changing angles of attack/defence rapidly etc.

Some nice music form my younger days, hope you enjoy, cracking songs.

@Nilgiri @Zibago @ @The Sandman @Hell hound
Nice share i have no tota dil situation right now yet i love this song :D
J
@Nilgiri @Moonlight @User @Levina

Nice share i have no tota dil situation right now yet i love this song :D
J
@Nilgiri @Moonlight @User @Levina
Ah!
That's a nice song "Jane woh kaise log the jinke".

I could not view the 2nd video. It says error.

dancing kind of loosens you up, improves balance and coordination which is essential for boxing ie movement , changing angles of attack/defence rapidly etc.
dancing definitely improves your body coordination.
No doubt about that.
The first time I went to a discotheque was when I was 14, teenagers were allowed to fill the floor during a new year party.
Till then I used to get B or C grade in dancing but it improved after that. Hehe
Music and dance do impact your mood too.

But this is first time I'm hearing somebody improved his boxing with dancing steps.
So how good were you at it? I meant at punching ppl? lol

The first time I went to a discotheque was when I was 14
You party animal;)

Music and dance do impact your mood too.
So true. The second best stress buster , first being a strenuous workout.

But this is first time I'm hearing somebody improved his boxing with dancing steps.
So how good were you at it? I meant at punching ppl? lol
it is great for fine tuning your coordination, which is great for nimble and fast footwork, as to how good I was, well I am no Vijender,never the less I always tried my best,:agree: what more can one do,,,,,, I have a feeling you wish to emulate Mary Kom:p: Kudos Kid

One of my all time fav

Haha, I didn't know there was Hindi version for this song.

Its good! But I much prefer original :D one of the few vairamuthu poems I really like....there is so much meaning/flow not captured by this Hindi version :P

Rahman music is of course sublime in both.

Haha, I didn't know there was Hindi version for this song.

Its good! But I much prefer original :D one of the few vairamuthu poems I really like....there is so much meaning/flow not captured by this Hindi version :P

Rahman music is of course sublime in both.

Roja movie was dubbed into Hindi and that's how AR Rahman,Mani Ratnam and Arvind Swami (oh I still adore him) team made it to Hindi film industry.
Bombay was another hit from the same team.
Do watch these movies when free.

I always thot Chinna-chinna asai was better written than its Hindi version dil hai chota sa. :-)

Btw who is Vairamutu?

You party animal;)
Army brat!
It runs in my blood. Lolz
I think in army every one believes in working hard and partying harder. Stress buster as you call it. Lol
The second best stress buster , first being a strenuous workout.
When did you take to boxing? I mean how old were you?
it is great for fine tuning your coordination, which is great for nimble and fast footwork
And who gave you this idea? Lol
well I am no Vijender,never the less I always tried my best,:agree: what more can one do,,,,,,
Isn't it sacrilegious for you guys to admire Indians? Hehe
The guy is good I heard. I don't know much about boxing though.
My brother used to tell me that boxers do something to their nose bone to prevent it from getting fractured. True???
Do boxers become bullies too? Does it help?

Does it sound like an interview? :P

I told you I'm about to throw volley of questions and that this discussion should be taken to some chit chat thread.
Mods ne mujhe warning de Deni hai. :(

I have a feeling you wish to emulate Mary Kom:p: Kudos Kid

Even before Mary Kom realised her potential I had learnt to punch. Hehe
When in grade 6,I punched a girl for cheating in a game,and she was left with a bleeding nose. All this happened while we were returning home from school, in our school bus, right in front of my elder brother's eyes. <sigh>
My dearest sibling grabbed the opportunity to report it to my parents with extra Mirch and masala. To this day I don't regret punching that girl but my stupidity to have done it front of my brother. :sick:

Straining your eyes???all this is off topic so I decided to keep this part from taking too much space on this page.
Waise bhi, I don't want to sound like tooting my horns. :P

Btw who is Vairamutu?

Newer gen tamil poet/lyricist. I would say about 5 - 10% quality output at best :P....some do think he is best thing since sliced bread hehe

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vairamuthu

Another of his famous lyrics (which I enjoyed) are:

You are talking to someone who watched BR Chopra Mahabharat TV series and enjoyed it thoroughly. Do not get too taken in by the veneer he projects on bulk indian membership here :D

You are talking to someone who watched BR Chopra Mahabharat TV series and enjoyed it thoroughly.
Hahaha
May be I misunderstood him all this while.

But he still can't beat my bestie, a Pakistani, who studied in Indian school(UAE) and joins us on Holi and dandiya festival. :azn:

Another of his famous lyrics (which I enjoyed) are:
I understand Tamil Kunjam-kunjam. Lol
Does this movie have a Hindi remake?

Hahaha
May be I misunderstood him all this while.

But he still can't beat my bestie, a Pakistani, who studied in Indian school(UAE) and joins us on Holi and dandiya festival. :azn:

Well django is more balanced professional guy....like a sir he does not get immersed into too much...but can appreciate certain things (so they stand out to me as stuff to try bridge gap with others I know sometimes).

You understand hindi better than malayalam odiya anna? :P (j/k)

Here is Hindi dubbed version:

Audio seems a bit meh, maybe there's a better version somewhere hehe

Army brat!
It runs in my blood. Lolz
I think in army every one believes in working hard and partying harder. Stress buster as you call it. Lol
As long as you were not a spoilt brat,,,,, or were you lol:P

When did you take to boxing? I mean how old were you?
I was 14 years old and needed to let my hands go lol,,,,i would say the best age to start is 11, some even believe you should start earlier but that can result in mental burnout due to constant repetitive drills, it can become awfully boring at times doing the same thing day in day out.

And who gave you this idea? Lol
The greatest boxer in the history of the game was "Sugar Ray Robinson" he excelled at tap dancing, he was a marvel at it and some believe it helped his fight game, notably his sublime footwork.

The guy is good I heard. I don't know much about boxing though.
My brother used to tell me that boxers do something to their nose bone to prevent it from getting fractured. True???
Do boxers become bullies too? Does it help?
HAHAAAA if you look into the sports section their are threads on Vijender, i always have positive things to say about him as i can somewhat appreciate what he has had to go through to get to where he is and anyone who enters a ring has to be respected PERIOD. Vijender was one of the very best amateur middleweights in the world, he won medals in every major tournament in the world ie Olympics and world championships, which is incredibly hard, he could have easily won the gold medal in the London Olympics but the judges robbed him against an Uzbek opponent (in the quarter final) who Vijender had easily bested in the past and was doing the same thing during their Olympic bout yet the judges somehow must had the Uzbek winning,,,I guess they had clones of Stevie Wonder judging that night lol,,,Vijender has since turned professional and is doing very well though I see some flows that he could correct ie he is too upright and does not tuck his chin in enough, he drop his left hand too low entirely depending on his fine reflexes , i could go on but you may get bored.......As for the nose, the only thing i was taught was do not blow in with your nose when it is damaged or bleeding as this will curtail you vision, by giving you watery eyes and increased bruising around the eye which will result in them closing, and you do not want that in a boxing match:disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree:

Does it sound like an interview? :P
:disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree:Not at all kid, not at all.;)

Even before Mary Kom realised her potential I had learnt to punch. Hehe
When in grade 6,I punched a girl for cheating in a game,and she was left with a bleeding nose. All this happened while we were returning home from school, in our school bus, right in front of my elder brother's eyes. <sigh>
My dearest sibling grabbed the opportunity to report it to my parents with extra Mirch and masala. To this day I don't regret punching that girl but my stupidity to have done it front of my brother. :sick:

Straining your eyes???all this is off topic so I decided to keep this part from taking too much space on this page.
Waise bhi, I don't want to sound like tooting my horns. :P
You sound like a real firecracker,,,,potentially a fine pugilist in the making,,,Mary Kom watch out their could be a new sheriff in town Kudos:lol: ......and this is a music section after all so do enjoy.Kudos Levina

You are talking to someone who watched BR Chopra Mahabharat TV series and enjoyed it thoroughly. Do not get too taken in by the veneer he projects on bulk indian membership here :D
I loved it,,,btw i do at times get drawn into the troll wars lol,,,always take what I say with a pinch of salt:agree:.Kudos bro

Back
Top Bottom