What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

kya kya sunte rehte ho aplog :wacko:
:lol::lol: bas baba ji kabhi kabhi music explore karne wala kera jag jata hay:P

ps sorry for the earlier edit i wanted to share bob's version of no women no cry

It is a collaboration, she did the singing whilst he did the music. Kudos
oh sorry i thought that you were talking about this one my bad.

where every gamer cried like hell
@The Sandman @Nilgiri @django @Zibago @Mentee

Never played MGS lol (I'm not a real gamer these days I suppose).

Only time I cried (way back in '98) as a gamer was for:

Was it before your time? :D

@Zibago

Dedicated to all the loyal marines and firebats that died under my watch:

oh and also all the ghosts that died from their own nukes coz I didn't bother with the range upgrade :P

@Zibago

oh and also all the ghosts that died from their own nukes coz I didn't bother with the range upgrade :P
oh starcraft fan man i actually replayed the mission in which Sara Kerrigan gets attacked just so o could find a way to save her lol now i look back at it i killed frikish amount of units just by using kerrigan :D
Terrans were shit in SC1 btw they are releasing a 4k version of SC1 :D

@Zibago

Do you know you can technically run all three races in brood war if play as protoss and have a dark templar use mind control on scv and drone :D ?
Ground power of protoss,air defence of terrans,and a huge armada of battle cruisers and carriers hidden in the field of that protoss hiding ship( i forgot its name)
You infiltrate a base by throwing in disposible zerglings :D

Do you know you can technically run all three races in brood war if play as protoss and have a dark templar use mind control on scv and drone :D ?
Ground power of protoss,air defence of terrans,and a huge armada of battle cruisers and carriers hidden in the field of that protoss hiding ship( i forgot its name)
You infiltrate a base by throwing in disposible zerglings

Yeah me and my buddy did all these kinds of experiments lol. Mind control the workers is one for sure.

The only unit missing when you got all 3...is still infested terran....so you gotta infest a CC for that one extra thing lol. But infested terrans were never something I really found too much use. Scourge on the other hand....take out protoss carriers so badly sometimes heh.

Protoss hiding ship? Must be the Arbiter hehe.

Zerglings, funny dead meat (cept when they get to your buildings in swarms) in the late game.....lethal in the early game :P

@Hell hound you played starcraft too? :o

Back
Top Bottom