What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

I'm not a real gamer these days I suppose
real gamer isn't a tag that fades away with time bro you was are and will be real gamer forever only thing that can discrown you is supporting and granting the mobile gamer the tag of real gamer:D

@Hell hound you played starcraft too? :o
i have played starcraft 2 but was too young and didn't have access to a pc when the first one came out i was a PlayStation gamer in those days aa those golden days dino crisis, tekken 3,crash bandicoot ,resident evil 3:cheesy:

real gamer isn't a tag that fades away with time bro you was are and will be real gamer forever only thing that can discrown you is supporting and granting the mobile gamer the tag of real gamer:D

i have played starcraft 2 but was too young and didn't have access to a pc when the first one came out i was a PlayStation gamer in those days aa those golden days dino crisis, tekken 3,crash bandicoot ,resident evil 3:cheesy:

Playing starcraft 2 only without having played starcraft is like having tandoori meat without any naan :D

Playing starcraft 2 only without having played starcraft is like having tandoori meat without any naan :D
:lol::lol::lol: waqey story samjhney main kafi dikat hoi thi yar but thanks to statecraft wikia kuch thori bohti samjh a hi gai thi:D

:lol::lol::lol: waqey story samjhney main kafi dikat hoi thi yar but thanks to statecraft wikia kuch thori bohti samjh a hi gai thi:D

Wiki is poor substitute yaar. Cheap chapathi instead of naan ;)

Had to feel the suspense and story line build up....and blizzard releasing some new patch every frgging week for multiplayer lol. Oh well buddy you at least got SC2....like some guy driving ferrari 458 today but only has picture of ferrari F40 ;)

My manager giving me excuses why he wont be able to offer inspection of shipment on Monday. :(

Wiki is poor substitute yaar. Cheap chapathi instead of naan ;)
Oh well buddy you at least got SC2....like some guy driving ferrari 458 today but only has picture of ferrari F40 ;)
Hahahahahhaaahaha mate loving you references :lol::lol::lol::enjoy::enjoy:

My manager giving me excuses why he wont be able to offer inspection of shipment on Monday. :(
Bhai jan ghalat thread pay a gaye hain lagata hay app:P
Chalen abb a hi gaye hain to thori help hi kar dain bhai ki.yar pants ka to app nay bata dia but achi quality shirts konsey brand ki hain:enjoy:

Hahahahahhaaahaha mate loving you references :lol::lol::lol::enjoy::enjoy:

Bhai jan ghalat thread pay a gaye hain lagata hay app:P
Chalen abb a hi gaye hain to thori help hi kar dain bhai ki.yar pants ka to app nay bata dia but achi quality shirts konsey brand ki hain:enjoy:
NOPS!! Sahi thread ha,
read the title of thread and then my post, in one go.

What are you listening to right now " My manager giving me excuses why he wont be able to offer inspection of shipment on Monday. :("

That is EXACTLY what i was listening to at that time. :D

The best stoner song ever written...........His brain is squirming like a toad!!! LOL! Say what? Reminds me of Ozzy and his inability to find a word that rhymes with 'masses' (from War Pigs).

Love this tune, epitomises the 1960's.

"We were just outside Barstow, at the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold' Hunter S Thompson.....Fear and Loathing.

When the drugs shift gears on you, then pull down to this.

Last edited:
@NakedLunch

Just wanted to say you have impeccable taste in music ;)

I posted losing my religion in another thread few days ago to try get people to chill....I still remember when I first heard it as young boy and first enjoying the tune....but then the lyrics hit me and shook me eventually as well.

One of the very few songs that is like a prism of meaning....as I listen over time I find a new facet.

@Zibago @Levina @The Sandman @Hell hound and @Nilgiri you may be aware f this lovely lass Lara fabian from Canada, Wonderful life is one of my favorites, Lara's version is a pretty impressive effort and she is quite easy on the eye I must say :p:

Haha you found one of my gf's favourite singers.

She always makes me listen to her music all the time :P

I must say I did enjoy her Zhivago album (her name Lara is from the wonderful Lara in that tragic story) quite a lot:

Always a good one to listen to while driving around Quebec wintry countryside (for a nice french-russia-winter vibe hehe) @Vergennes

BTW I believe she was originally born in Belgium....so you can call her as Belgian-Canadian ;)

I must say I did enjoy her Zhivago album (her name Lara is from the wonderful Lara in that tragic story) quite a lot:

Always a good one to listen to while driving around Quebec wintry countryside (for a nice french-russia-winter vibe hehe) @Vergennes

BTW I believe she was originally born in Belgium....so you can call her as Belgian-Canadian ;)

Very nice,thanks for sharing !

Did not understand a word yet still very listenable, she does have a wonderful voice.Kudos.................................... and not bad to look at;)

Back
Top Bottom