What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Hehe my kinda Muslim!!! Glad that you can be real, honest and human without having to take into account what Islamic month it was.

thank you.

Mn ne kya bigara hy jo mujhay tag ni krna? :(

sorry again, to you... but for different reason than for fakhre. :D

i shouldn't generalize. :agree:

Please delete this comment and the one you posted in whatever with reference to that guy. When you don't give a fukc you don't give a fukc, there is no such thing as giving one less fukc unless you were Eminem.
Now delete the comments jenni.

deleted... @fakhre mirpur , i will ask you too to delete... friendly_troll is right, we shouldn't give any more importance to a unimportant person.

what is jenni ?? :what:

Oh my god! can't believe it was she singing. :tup::tup::tup::wub::wub::wub:
How old is she? :blink:

13... as the judges commented, she may find song offers from producers by the time the season completes.

in 2013, it was another female contestant, debanjana ( aged 14 ), who got similar comments... in fact, film director rohit shetty made the offer during the show.

i like that a few indian muslims again are making a mark, because most of them have become reactionary... i suppose assam state muslims are more cosmopolitan than those from other states.

nahid's name reminded me of the pakistani singer, nahid akhtar, whose one song i vaguely remembered... she had come to delhi and sung, i think.

PS. the song is perfectly rozadar friendly.:P

exactly.

and i liked your first comment about being natural.

this is a beautiful song... i have seen this film but didn't remember the song.

very soothing, even if i couldn't understand most of the words... the echoing sound system made it even better.

what is the song about ??

Last edited:
thank you.

sorry again, to you... but for different reason than for fakhre. :D

i shouldn't generalize. :agree:

this is a beautiful song... i have seen this film but didn't remember the song.
May I know? It better not be a bad one. :D
-
I love the song and the movie too. Soha looks so pretty.:wub:

May I know? It better not be a bad one. :D

nothing serious... just that fakhre seems very observant for the month, so i didn't want to offend him and offered apology... i shouldn't have generalized his present state to include you, which you made clear in previous page, so i offered apology to you.

I love the song and the movie too. Soha looks so pretty.:wub:

yes, she has a heart-shaped face.

nothing serious... just that fakhre seems very observant for the month, so i didn't want to offend him and offered apology... i shouldn't have generalized his present state to include you, which you made clear in previous page, so i offered apology to you.

yes, she has a heart-shaped face.
Apology accepted. lol
I think he was just being sarcastic when he said "khuda ka khaof kro ramzan hy". :D

@jamahir these are easy lyrics

this seems to be longer than the film version... sadly, dailymotion is not playing, must be slow connect at my end... will listen tomorrow.

a similarly easy-lyrics and melancholic one from ghulam ali is "chamakte chaand ko toota hua taara bana daala" from film "aawargi"... sorry for yt link...

(((
))

this seems to be longer than the film version... sadly, dailymotion is not playing, must be slow connect at my end... will listen tomorrow.

a similarly easy-lyrics and melancholic one from ghulam ali is "chamakte chaand ko toota hua taara bana daala" from film "aawargi"... sorry for yt link...

(((
))

Equally good

here's yt link for previous

@IrbiS

also this from ghulam ali... "yeh dil yeh paagal dil mera", originally sung in film "maati maange khoon"...

(((
)))

there are longer versions.

@levina you remember this song ( from radio perhaps ) ??

@friendly_troll96

Think it's around before movie and they adopted

@IrbiS

also this from ghulam ali... "yeh dil yeh paagal dil mera", originally sung in film "maati maange khoon"...

(((
)))

@levina you remember this song ( from radio perhaps ) ??

@friendly_troll96
Good one! :)

Btw I started listening to radio only after I came to UAE and that too while driving. hehehe
I was a TV addict as a kid, glad I don't like that idiot box anymore. Lol

Equally good

here's yt link for previous

"woh kaalai me tera
kangan ghumaana yaad hai"​

wow... what a subtle and natural observation. :tup:

"waqt-e-rukhsat alvida ka
lafs kehne ke liye
woh tere sookhe labon ka
thar-tharaana yaad hai"​

the desired seeing-off scene of every lover... marvelous !!

and he looks young, maybe early 40's.

what program was this ?? the close audience setting reminded me of another song you posted a few pages back... from black and white days.

Think it's around before movie and they adopted

ah.

Good one! :)

Btw I started listening to radio only after I came to UAE and that too while driving. hehehe
I was a TV addict as a kid, glad I don't like that idiot box anymore. Lol

oh, you are a late joiner. :-) i began with radio when i was 16 or 17, and listened until 2010 when my radio could no longer be kept working . :D

i would listen to "vividh bharati" ( on fm ), bbc world service ( shortwave ) ( and they lied in so many places ) and "radio nederland" ( shortwave, holland government's international radio service ).

tv i watch one particular serial in the week-days, occasionally a film on sundays and occasional shows like "indian idol junior" and of course "comedy nights with kapil" and the recently concluded "india's got talent".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom