What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Tinka tinka is one of my fav songs...but I still like the original version. :)

the original is the original but nahid's variation is also superb... shraddha kapoor had goose bumps listening to nahid, so did i.

by the way, nahid is from assam but doesn't she look like a mallu ??

the original is the original but nahid's variation is also superb... shraddha kapoor had goose bumps listening to nahid, so did i.

by the way, nahid is from assam but doesn't she look like a mallu ??
Yes, her darker skin makes her look like a mallu. Once a friend told me that my mom looks Assamese (most prolly because of her pale skin and round face). Hehehe
Mallus-Assamese connection!!!

i have the solution... repeat after me - "shamain, shamain, shamain". :D
Shamain now is no longer a problem really she now knows in advance what eid will do to my most popular thread hehehe and that whatever also will get flooded

it is a gentle song and somewhat philosophical... i am not on roza but i shouldn't have tagged others except levina... sorry. :-)
Hehe my kinda Muslim!!! Glad that you can be real, honest and human without having to take into account what Islamic month it was.
shouldn't have tagged others except levina.
Mn ne kya bigara hy jo mujhay tag ni krna? :(
i have the solution... repeat after me....
Please delete this comment and the one you posted in whatever with reference to that guy. When you don't give a fukc you don't give a fukc, there is no such thing as giving one less fukc unless you were Eminem.
Now delete the comments jenni.

nahid afrin from assam state singing "tinka tinka" in "indian idol junior - 2105" ( ongoing show )... a affecting singing...

(((
)))

@levina @IrbiS @bongbang @BDforever @friendly_troll96 @hinduguy @Nihonjin1051 @Blue_Eyes @fakhre mirpur
Oh my god! can't believe it was she singing. :tup::tup::tup::wub::wub::wub:
How old is she? :blink:
PS. the song is perfectly rozadar friendly.:P
_____
_______
________

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom