What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

@levina , do you remember this song, from 2002, i think...

hai ve mere daadiya rabba...

(((
)))

when i first heard this song, i was reminded of a program i saw on doordarshan channel a few years earlier... the program included a interview of some residents of a ladies hostel, so naturally i continued watching ( :D )... one lady began singing a punjabi song ( traditional, i think )... she sang it without musical accompaniment and she sang it so beautifully...

@IrbiS

@BDforever @Indos @Nihonjin1051 @bongbang

Yup, good.... :tup: ( I believe there is one western song that use some part of this song as well)

umm... so you were young and this was a song generally played by the fm radio stations and this was a time before youtube. :-)

We didnt have ever Indian fm. But Indian channels are very popular. And BD fm also play Indian and Western songs. So this song sounds familiar. Atleast first part. Ao hujur tumko sitaro mein le chalu :)

We didnt have ever Indian fm. But Indian channels are very popular. And BD fm also play Indian and Western songs. So this song sounds familiar. Atleast first part. Ao hujur tumko sitaro mein le chalu :)

well, the original song is a well-known from the late 60's, i think... and indeed bd fm stations may have played the remix version too.

this is another remixed from old film song... "babu ji dheere chal na" from the 2007 film, salaam-e-ishq...

(((
)))

@bongbang

i was reminded of this tamil song called "vizhiye vizhiye" ( pronounced "vileye vileye" with a heavy el ) from film eeram... i don't understand tamil language but the song is beautifully composed and of course the beautiful heroine ( sindhu menon )...

(((
)))

interesting... which artist or group?? do you remember the title or words??

Dont remember, but anyone who is used to hearing western music will know it, since it is quite famous in my opinion. Maybe Nihonjin San knows it...

@bongbang

i was reminded of this tamil song called "vizhiye vizhiye" ( pronounced "vileye vileye" with a heavy el ) from film eeram... i don't understand tamil language but the song is beautifully composed and of course the beautiful heroine ( sindhu menon )...

(((
)))

In BD South Indian movies are also very popular. Friends share us. But most of the time I dont have any idea. Which movie Im watching. Tamil, Telegu, Malaylam. Lol.

@Hyperion this how I feel - listen closely :D :lol: I have one day, let me have my fun bothering you, it's really fun esp. when you don't respond bc then I have the control :D :P

@levina sorry i felt that song all of me of jhon legend was not that good as More than words ... Here I m listening this songs dedicated to Maa Narmada by Indian ocean

Back
Top Bottom