What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

I'm wondering why am I not getting all the notifications.

happens with me too... i generally don't get notifications for tags from certain members or sometimes thanks... even your thank in the "witches" thread i didn't get.

I listened to that Lata Mangeshkar song now, its soothing. I had never heard this song prior to this.

i too found it recently... i was randomly going through shreya ghoshal songs and she had sung this in the 90's in her initial days on tv.

Btw Shreya ghoshal does many programmes in Middle east and often performs too, so this was not the first time I saw the bengali beauty perform. :-)

ah.

One of Sonu nigam's most famous songs which won him accolades and fan is this one. It was released in late nineties I guess, very recently somebody released a remix of this song with Arjit singh. @jamahir kuch khabar?

oh, someone has posted the new version ( or maybe the original one ) in this thread a pages back... yes, the song is a famous one from the 90's.

----

found this one yesterday... sung by a russian-name-sounding artist, zura hanukaev, it is mixed with vid of the "senorita" song from the film hindi film, "zindagi na milegi dobara"... quite good and catchy music and singing...

(((
)))

below is "tamally ma'ak", arabi song by egyptian singer, amr diab... it is the original for the much later emran hashmi song, "kaho na kaho"... the vid below is not the original but i love it nonetheless because it has a puma and beautiful setting...

(((
)))

----

@IrbiS @fakhre mirpur @BDforever @Nihonjin1051 @bongbang

happens with me too... i generally don't get notifications for tags from certain members or sometimes thanks... even your thank in the "witches" thread i didn't get.

i too found it recently... i was randomly going through shreya ghoshal songs and she had sung this in the 90's in her initial days on tv.

ah.

oh, someone has posted the new version ( or maybe the original one ) in this thread a pages back... yes, the song is a famous one from the 90's.

----

found this one yesterday... sung by a russian-name-sounding artist, zura hanukaev, it is mixed with vid of the "senorita" song from the film hindi film, "zindagi na milegi dobara"... quite good and catchy music and singing...

(((
)))

below is "tamally ma'ak", arabi song by egyptian singer, amr diab... it is the original for the much later emran hashmi song, "kaho na kaho"... the vid below is not the original but i love it nonetheless because it has a puma and beautiful setting...

(((
)))

----

@IrbiS @fakhre mirpur @BDforever @Nihonjin1051 @bongbang
This is a very famous arabic song and I like it. :)

Btw @bongbang is the same guy who once trolled DF with some befitting replies???:lol:
:tup::tup::tup:

I yesterday listened it for the first time since I was like 9. Check out model's horrible facial expressions, nonetheless song is good

this ong by sajjad ali is inspired from english song just check it out

@levina , do you remember this song, from 2002, i think...

hai ve mere daadiya rabba...

(((
)))

when i first heard this song, i was reminded of a program i saw on doordarshan channel a few years earlier... the program included a interview of some residents of a ladies hostel, so naturally i continued watching ( :D )... one lady began singing a punjabi song ( traditional, i think )... she sang it without musical accompaniment and she sang it so beautifully...

@IrbiS

@BDforever @Indos @Nihonjin1051 @bongbang

(((
)))

when i first heard this song, i was reminded of a program i saw on doordarshan channel a few years earlier... the program included a interview of some residents of a ladies hostel, so naturally i continued watching ( :D )... one lady began singing a punjabi song ( traditional, i think )... she sang it without musical accompaniment and she sang it so beautifully...

@IrbiS

I luv this song.
I hope you know its a remix of a B&W song. :)

This is a very famous arabic song and I like it. :)

Btw @bongbang is the same guy who once trolled DF with some befitting replies???:lol:
:tup::tup::tup:

I cant remember :(

(((
)))

@IrbiS

Really good music :-)

Back
Top Bottom