What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

They 're pretty and 're good actresses but dont fit into 10/10 category.

jamahir's law of figures - "female figures tend to approach 10/10 with shift from slim to chubby".

you will be brought before a "people's committee" for failing to accept wisdom of the eternal guide jamahir. :enjoy:

jamahir's law of figures - "female figures tend to approach 10/10 with shift from slim to chubby".

you will be brought before a "people's committee" for failing to accept wisdom of the eternal guide jamahir. :enjoy:
I guess with age priorities change :P

Nice. You ever listen to Gyptian "Hold You"

Nice beat, too.

This is the first time I'm listening to Gyptian :)

Is that you on the horse?? :P

Last edited:
I guess with age priorities change :P

or you might be simply too impressionable, easily affected by brainwashing of the "health and wellness industry" propagandizing through media and films. :P

not to mention that you must be one or two years younger than me.

or you might be simply too impressionable, easily affected by brainwashing of the "health and wellness industry" propagandizing through media and films. :P
Nai!!
Its scientifically proven that hour glass is a preferred shape, and is supported by evolution.
Btw I dont want to continue this topic here, my posts can be misconstrued. :)

not to mention that you must be one or two years younger than me.
Sorryyyyy...you're wrong. I'm a 70year old woman. :P
Come on!
I didnt mean to offend you.

@Akheilos

Do you know her.........?

She is Malaysian singer, I think she has a good voice

Last edited:
6a00d83451c36069e201a73d80cace970d-pi

how many times can one listen to "kolaveri di" without falling asleep??

huma, sonakshi and co.
TBH I didn't like Kolaveri di.. I didn't understand what most people saw in it & why they liked it..

Though Yes, it was rather catchy..

@ranjeet @jamahir do you guys know this movie. i watched it in 1985 or 86. in soviet times the only foreign movies that came to our cinema were bollywood movies. i love this movie, it reminds me of those happy childhood times, where an ice cream and cinema ticket was equal to paradise LOL that guy mithun chakraborty was a huge star in soviets :smitten:

before his last song his father shouts to him "sing jimmy sing" and that phrase became kind of a proverb in soviets :yahoo:

there was also this movie

i watched this movie in 1988. i cried watching this movie, then at the same day i cried in the hospital, when it turned out i have an appendicitis and doctor said he's gonna operate me :partay:

Even I like this song especially the one which can after the "Sing Jimmy,Sing" [Yaad aa raha re..] & the "I am a Disco Dancer" eventhough I was born years after the movie released.

& TBH, I have a few doubts regarding the popularity of Bollywood, I hope you wouldn't mind answering them..

Were bollywood movies very popular in the USSR?I knew they were quite well-known back then..

& are they still popular today in the countries today that once formed it(Kyrgyztan,Kazakhstan ,Russia etc)..

And lastly are Indian movies popular in Turkey too?? & do you still watch them :)

all that talk of telugu films reminded me of this tamil song, "malaye malaye" ( o rain, o rain ), from the film "eeram"... i don't know tamil language but i find this song beautiful, in music and singing, in the natural depiction of the romance, and of course the beautiful mallu heroine ( sindhu menon )... turn on the volume and enjoy...

the full context of the song...

-------
@levina @WAJsal @BDforever @Nihonjin1051 @IrbiS @Color_Less_Sky

@jbgt90

Back
Top Bottom