What's new

What are the similarities/differences of Bengali peoples in Bangladesh vs India

Well I would not characterize him as fair skinned thats for sure.

So neither is Sarika or Shruti then? There's like a fraction of a % in hue difference. He's definitely fairer than a lot of North Indian and Pakistani people. Shruti is pretty much her dad's colour too when she isn't all dolled up.

hqdefault.jpg

15.jpg

And Jayalalitha and MGR are not fair either I suppose? Gemini Ganesan? his daughter Rekha? What about Hema Malini? These are all 100% South Indian gene people. Is Aishwarya Rai dark in your books as well?

You need completely snow white skin to be fair in your books? Then most Pakistanis dont fit in your standard of fairness either....thats pretty much albino.

Tamils come in various shades from pretty much black to almost pearl white. Don't stereotype, you haven't even been there.

Last edited:
So neither is Sarika or Shruti then? There's like a fraction of a % in hue difference. He's definitely fairer than a lot of North Indian and Pakistani people. Shruti is pretty much her dad's colour too when she isn't all dolled up.

hqdefault.jpg

15.jpg

And Jayalalitha and MGR are not fair either I suppose? Gemini Ganesan? his daughter Rekha? What about Hema Malini? These are all 100% South Indian gene people. Is Aishwarya Rai dark in your books as well?

You need completely snow white skin to be fair in your books? Then most Pakistanis dont fit in your standard of fairness either....thats pretty much albino.

Tamils come in various shades from pretty much black to almost pearl white. Don't stereotype, you haven't even been there.
When I mean fair ,I mean by the standards of North indics and Pak Punjabis btw these actresses wear so much make up, that they would put a birthday cake to shame.kudos

When I mean fair ,I mean by the standards of North indics and Pak Punjabis btw these actresses wear so much make up, that they would put a birthday cake to shame.kudos

Bhai, send these north indics and pak punjabis down to South, they will get a veneer of bronze too most likely :D.

Genetics themselves are quite mixed all across South Asia.

hqdefault.jpg

15.jpg

The term "fair" is relative. On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the fairest:

- for a Tamil, he's 9/10;
- compared to non-Muhajir Pakistanis, he's 2/10.

Disclaimer: everything above this line represents my opinions. :D

There was an old thread where people were asked to post their pictures, old timers like @Roybot would remember. It was started by a pakistani member probably to show off their superior viking gene.

No we don't remember and the saffron chaddi bot lies. Let's see your Nordic mugshot again. :D

The term "fair" is relative. On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the fairest:

- for a Tamil, he's 9/10;
- compared to non-Muhajir Pakistanis, he's 2/10.

Disclaimer: everything above this line represents my opinions. :D

No we don't remember and the saffron chaddi bot lies. Let's see your Nordic mugshot again. :D
What was your previous handle?

Their is no such thing as a fair skinned bengali ,just like their is no fair skinned tamil or aboriginal.kudos
If you mean fair skinned Bangladeshi,there is,you don't know.Some of them are white as Europeans.even I was milk white when I was younger,then over exposure to sun made me light brown.The sun is ruthless here.

All of them are Indian Bengalis except one. Spot the difference. The most gorgeous one is Bangladeshi. :yahoo:

Rajkahini1.jpg

The bengalis who even have a hint of North look are the result of, well I will not say ,It was not our finest hour

I have a friend who is a Raiyn or however you spell it, he is as black as the soil except he has this abnormally large nose...I know so many dark skinned Pakistanis that I feel sorry for them as they all have nicknames such as "kaalu" or "seedi" and are always referred to as blackie or something. No one seems to speak to them and favouritism too..When Paks see my Bengali friend who is from moulvibazar and pretty much looks full Malaysian the Paks are in shock...This shows you just don't know what my people look like.

If you mean fair skinned Bangladeshi,there is,you don't know.Some of them are white as Europeans.even I was milk white when I was younger,then over exposure to sun made me light brown.The sun is ruthless here.
Bengalis as white as Europeans ,SURE and out of my window I have just seen a purple baboon munching on a king sized pizza.

Bengalis as white as Europeans ,SURE and out of my window I have just seen a purple baboon munching on a king sized pizza

I have a friend who is a Raiyn or however you spell it, he is as black as the soil except he has this abnormally large nose...I know so many dark skinned Pakistanis that I feel sorry for them as they all have nicknames such as "kaalu" or "seedi" and are always referred to as blackie or something. No one seems to speak to them and favouritism too..When Paks see my Bengali friend who is from moulvibazar and pretty much looks full Malaysian the Paks are in shock...This shows you just don't know what my people look like.
I know exactly how banglas look, I have seen enough of these malay,filipino thia types. why dont you just google bangladeshi, and you will not see anyone who looks like a typical Punjabi let alone european as some clowns on this forum have suggested lol.

Secondly this propaganda
Bengalis as white as Europeans ,SURE and out of my window I have just seen a purple baboon munching on a king sized pizza

I know exactly how banglas look, I have seen enough of these malay,filipino thia types. why dont you just google bangladeshi, and you will not see anyone who looks like a typical Punjabi let alone european as some clowns on this forum have suggested lol.

You think the genetics of Punjabis are any special, note they are a north indic group who is as brown as anyone else, why would a north indic group change the genetic desposition of Bangalis? Difference? Seen plenty of Half Bengali half pak kids who look bog standard asian. Walk down Green Street or a stroll down any northern town and tell me if they look like a Caucasian or Greek alpha male. Don't kid yourself and put a stop to these dreams.

I know exactly how Punjabis and Mirpuris look..You don't have that much genetic diversity do you? Your imagination has been tampered with.

So you concluded the looks of Bengalis by looking at Google? LOL!

I could tell you things that you wouldn't like to hear but I'd like to keep it zipped on this forum.

Back
Top Bottom