What's new

What are the reqs to move to Canada ?

StormBreaker

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Guys, There are a lot of Pakistani Canadians here.

Kindly let me know what are the different ways to move to canada,

And expenses, For an undergraduate ? Don’t want the postgraduate/educational pathway as that requires one to become a student

You can apply under business stream too ior maybe under pnp but for pnp, you must have a job offer that is a bit difficult to find if you are not already in here. Express entry is another pathway if you have good IELTS score.

And expenses, For an undergraduate ? Don’t want the postgraduate/educational pathway as that requires one to become a student

Check out the Canadian government immigration website. It's all self explanatory. You don't need any fake no-authority greedy "immigration" advisor in Pakistan. All they do is fill out these forms that any monkey can do.

It's time to move back to home country not the othetway round. People will soon be converted into zombies

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom