What's new

What APC is this?

Well if you all look closely , APC is down in hole , abandoned , You all can see APC very will without any burn or damage from RPG , This APC they burned it or hit it with RPG later , When it was empty.
And they might had hit 2nd APC to , but these are old ones and not protected against RPGs .

APC suffered mechanical failure and FC soldiers burnt it themselves. Do you people seriously think Afghan border police can win against Pakistan Army?

I have video of their truck full of dead bodies but it is not sure that those casualties are inflicted by Pakistan during this incident but that video started circulating after this incident

I also received the video and got confirmation that it is from this incident, there are more but cannot be shared. When i asked why Pakistan Army is not reacting to the videos by Afghanistan, i got this reply,

Lions don't start barking back at dogs, they just walk their way.

The video is quite gruesome, i don't think i can post it here.

I also received the video and got confirmation that it is from this incident, there are more but cannot be shared. When i asked why Pakistan Army is not reacting to the videos by Afghanistan, i got this reply,

Lions don't start barking back at dogs, they just walk their way.

The video is quite gruesome, i don't think i can post it here
Most of those videos are old Taliban videos.

to b honest f

fck with ummah shit, they are not our brothers. They are our enemy. We need some evidence to see what our army has done with them. Claim without evidence is just bullshit.
They may not be on the straight andnarrow but they still are our brothers. Sometimes there is fight even between brothers but it does not mean that their relationship has changed. There is no benefit in killing our own brothers and it is indeed sad we had to resort to retaliation. This is not a chest thumping moment but one to be sad about. It is indeed right that Pak Army inspite of having to kill Afghani soldiers is saddened and that message came out in the ISPR communique.
May Allah guide us all to live as brothers.
A

It's APC or whatever can somebody post some other unbiased pictures where a
APC hit by RPG and it stuck halfway in the mud but not been turn turtle
It's more looks like some kind of bobby trap or something the way APC is on the ground
Thx

We have claimed that we killed 50 of theirs and inured another 100. There must have been some videos showing the extent of the damage done. I remember some members uploaded a few videos showing FC reaction when they attacked the Torkham gate. I think such videos of this incident will be uploaded in time. Some members just need to be a little patient
you honestly believe the pak army tells the truth when it makes those claims. if 50 were killed there are western press on the afgan side who would report it. it never happened the number was made up.

I don't understand. Is this a Pakistani or Afghan village? Are the Afghan soldiers inside Pakistani territory or did the Pakistani vehicle cross the border to Afghanistan?

It's APC or whatever can somebody post some other unbiased pictures where a
APC hit by RPG and it stuck halfway in the mud but not been turn turtle
It's more looks like some kind of bobby trap or something the way APC is on the ground
Thx
If you look at video , it shows Afghan soldiers " intentionally " target this unarmed apc. They had information about census crew presence in the neighborhood. Afghan army did operation inside Pakistan territory.

I don't understand. Is this a Pakistani or Afghan village? Are the Afghan soldiers inside Pakistani territory or did the Pakistani vehicle cross the border to Afghanistan?
That is Pak village , but afghan call it disputed area and claim it. No presence of Pak security forces in that region.

It does not look like a coordinated attack to me. Maybe these "soldiers" are just a bunch of idiots trying to play war during leisure time. It's an open secret that Kabul does not have full control over its army/soldiers.

It does not look like a coordinated attack to me. Maybe these "soldiers" are just a bunch of idiots trying to play war during leisure time. It's an open secret that Kabul does not have full control over its army/soldiers.
acting like ambushed mercenary .

It's a divided village on Pakistan Afghanistan border. Half in Pakistan and the rest in Afghanistan. There are many such villages all along the border.
The Afghans launched a surprise and aggressive attack which made Pakistani forces make a tactical retreat and Afghans entered Pakistani side and the building where Pakistani forces resided.
Later Re-Enforcements were sent and Afghans were flushed out.

It's a divided village on Pakistan Afghanistan border. Half in Pakistan and the rest in Afghanistan. There are many such villages all along the border.
The Afghans launched a surprise and aggressive attack which made Pakistani forces make a tactical retreat and Afghans entered Pakistani side and the building where Pakistani forces resided.

what is troubling however is that poorly equipped, half trained dimwits Afghans can attack our territory and claim our area as theirs. Something went horribly wrong on our part that made them bold enough to carry out this attack.

PA informed Afghan forces before sending census team and they knew it. But, why they did that ....call it stupidity ...

what is troubling however is that poorly equipped, half trained dimwits Afghans can attack our territory and claim our area as theirs. Something went horribly wrong on our part that made them bold enough to carry out this attack.
Pak govt doesn't have enough fund to deploy security forces every corner. PA move on demand . It was Musharraf who created few quick deployment unit to fulfill such situations. Don't know those units were ever created or still intact.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom