What's new

What Actually happend on 2nd May(OBL) raid....

Tarbela!

There were 1 or 2 helicopters seen landing in an open field over there by residents.

Those marks were on aground , not at Tarbela airfield.

She testified to Rehman Malik!..... nothing is believable about this guy.

You will see one day truth about wives will also come out.

I know you have serious difficulties believing me most of the time..
But I can assure you in all honesty that I was given enough proof through reliable sources to believe this was infact OBL.

A us official was called today and given a good tonking by the FO.

And now, US is saying that drone strikes are legal under international law. Scroundrels.

Utter,utter nonsense. A failed attempt to try and take away from the fact the most wanted man in the world was a few hundred metres of the Pakistani army's officer school and within an hours drive of Islamabad. Of course if the Pakistani govt were involved in his death it proves that the widely held notion that the GoP is in bed with these fanatics is wrong.

Considering that there was an operation in Islamabad against a group of radicals that tried taking over..
why is someplace that is an hour or a day from islamabad relevant?
There is a general lack of security in Pakistani cities due to a combination of extremist elements penetrating society.. and the inability of law enforcement to check the former due to mismanagement.

A us official was called today and given a good tonking by the FO.

And now, US is saying that drone strikes are legal under international law. Scroundrels.

I pray.. which law would this be?

I pray.. which law would this be?

I am as perplexed as you are. But the bright side is that we are at least taking some stand. Although it maybe topi drama.

It's on geo the official was advisor to Obama. Obama has asked his people to make it clear to us as to why drones are us tidied and legal.

US will release OBL related documents this week, which were recovered from his house

^^^^^^^^^

Lol....10. Muzaffarabad, Kashmir, Pakistan. :lol:

And the supporting image shows Indian Police battling with protesting Kashmiris in most probably Srinagar, which was most likely intended for the slot. :rofl:

Some people cannot admit the fact that American's are brazen faced liars and Pakistani establishment can do anything for money. This charade was well concocted, but was not impregnable, as destruction of the cogent evidence(house) only speaks of Americans and Pakistani's covering their steps to make sure that, someone doesn't find enough base to refute their claims.

i dont have any inside info but it seems that at least his family was there for sure and of that fact given the time they seem to ahve been there a lot of security types must have known.........

When the events of that night were unfolding, ironically a PDF member from Abbotabad was posting live.
I can recall him saying, that there were explosions and gun fire, then reporting that PAF jets had scrambled and could be heard in the vicinity. An inside source confirmed to me that the F-16s were certainly in the air, while AVM (R) Rashid Latif, during a TV talk show claimed that the PAF was in a position to bring down the US Choppers, but was ordered to stand down.!!
Would dearly love to know, who and for what reason, issued the order. !!

Last I remember from the posts, the order to stand down came from Zardari. Real weak spot in the story is, why would our Military allow such disgrace to our country throughout the world?

WHAT IN THE WORLD HAVE YOU BEEN SMOKING?
WHATEVER IT IS IT'S TOTALLY ALIEN BECAUSE NOTHING ON THE FACE OF THIS PLANET CAN CAUSE SO MUCH STUPIDITY!
Even your superpower America can have it so easy to wipe the nukes of Pakistan in a go.

Apparently, my friend, you cannot detect sarcasm. Please read my post, again.

An inside source confirmed to me that the F-16s were certainly in the air, while AVM (R) Rashid Latif, during a TV talk show claimed that the PAF was in a position to bring down the US Choppers, but was ordered to stand down.!!

Would dearly love to know, who and for what reason, issued the order. !!
Simple!

Who: Pentagon > Kayani > Air Chief Marshal Rao Qamar Suleman > Base Commander.

Reason: Pakistan/PAF ordered not to interfere. If it did, it should be prepared for a backlash by US Forces by taking out Pakistani nuke reactors. Remember that famous gem from Bush - "You are either with us or against us"!

Now, who in Pakistan's defense establishment would have wanted the Yanks to take out their nuke reactors? So that was a quid pro quo. Don't interfere, otherwise face the consequences!

The bottom line is, when push comes to shove, a super power always has the upper hand.

One question for all. :tup: why American staged that raid in Pakistan a sovereign country's city ? they can stage it any where e.g. Afghanistan or may be any cave in Torabora ?

Those marks were on aground , not at Tarbela airfield.

That's what i meant. I wasn't talking about tarbela airfield, i was talking about an open field in tarbela, near a residential area.

One question for all. :tup: why American staged that raid in Pakistan a sovereign country's city ? they can stage it any where e.g. Afghanistan or may be any cave in Torabora ?

There have been such raids before, some successful (e.g. Israeli raid on Entebbe) and some not (e.g. US raid in Iran), albeit for hostages, but the principle is similar.

I know you have serious difficulties believing me most of the time..
But I can assure you in all honesty that I was given enough proof through reliable sources to believe this was infact OBL.

If only it were you with all the reliable sources. However, reliable sources at the other end of spectrum state that OBL died a long time ago. And that his body was held by ISI/Army for some tactical advantage. I guess nobody would ever get to the 'real' truth.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom