What's new

What a young army officer saw in '84 riots

1. Yesterday, I & my entire family was protesting outiside Rahul Gandhi's House along with victims of 84 (I had mentioned this in 1st post of the thread), so would you be kind enough to explain how am I ditching them.:bad::big_boss:

2.How am I doing politics & not accepting true facts? It's you who needs to get his facts right? Do you know more than the actual victims? :cuckoo:

1.) It proves that ur from akali dal (badal). Any sane and proud sikh will not support or align with BJP which have called for and supported operation blue star.

2.) When LK advani bjp's tallest leader and its pm in waiting written in his book that its BJP who forced Indira gandhi to carry out operation blue star, did u protested against LK advani home???

No, that's why i say u play politics.

3.) A proud sikh will say punish every culprits be it congress leader of bjp leader but a political supporter like u will save bjp even at the cost of dead bodies of innocent sikhs because sikh are of no value for u its just the cheap vote bank politics with congress that means to u.

3. Which goal did I changed?

Then, what bhindarle have to do with this thread?? why don't u reply my questions but changes goal.

1.) It proves that ur from akali dal (badal). Any sane and proud sikh will not support or align with BJP which have called for and supported operation blue star.

2.) When LK advani bjp's tallest leader and its pm in waiting written in his book that its BJP who forced Indira gandhi to carry out operation blue star, did u protested against LK advani home???

No, that's why i say u play politics.

3.) A proud sikh will say punish every culprits be it congress leader of bjp leader but a political supporter like u will save bjp even at the cost of dead bodies of innocent sikhs because sikh are of no value for u its just the cheap vote bank politics with congress that means to u.

Then, what bhindarle have to do with this thread?? why don't u reply my questions but changes goal.

Congressi Slave, Go bury your head in Shame. For Allah's Sake Topic pay tohda search kar lena.:ashamed:

Last edited:
Well a pretty simple view really. Punish every wrongdoer regardless of their political affiliation, when you have party members with these sort of cases hanging over them or others with separate murder and or rape charges against them ones party means jack sh!t to me. Any scum bag who does such evil things needs to be brought to account. Congress, BJP, RSS- it means NOTHING. You are all Indians, all subject to the same laws- all humans.

The continuing lack of justice on the '84 riots is a serious blot on Indian history and is entirely solvable. There's very few in India who wouldn't want to see action on this case. Politicising this issue is actually harmful to the overall cause and just poisons the well.

A very idealistic view I'm sure.

@Parul to be fair to. he is a good guy. Just maybe political affinity is shrouding his judgment in this case.

For me, Bhai Kafir is a Scumbag. He called me a traitor, Akali Dal (Badal) supporter & what not. He doesn't know, it was Indira Ghandhi, who elevated Bhindrawala for Political benefits & etc which all lead to 84 Genocide.

Because of his blind hate for Modi & BJP, he is making mockery of victims which is really disgusting. :pissed: He could have refrained himself from giving political colour to this. :pissed:

All the culprits of 84, should be punished(I don't care about the party of the culprits) and they should be punished so hard that nobody in future even thinks of trying the same.

I say identify the 84 criminals, prove it in court then shoot them in a firing squad publicly.

Back
Top Bottom