What's new

What a young army officer saw in '84 riots

im disappointed on reading above posts...here is a thread about darkest part if indian history...and such a distressing read :(
its has been 30 yrs and no justice to them here we are fighting for political parties....i would say these political partieshave been successful in dividing people based on religion to an extent that they vote based on it....irrespective of who the candidate is!!! i pity us!!!
and now abt riots...please dont link religion to it...those who follow any religion in righteous way wouldnt kill innocent people... they are atheists!!!

im disappointed on reading above posts...here is a thread about darkest part if indian history...and such a distressing read :(
its has been 30 yrs and no justice to them here we are fighting for political parties....i would say these political partieshave been successful in dividing people based on religion to an extent that they vote based on it....irrespective of who the candidate is!!! i pity us!!!
and now abt riots...please dont link religion to it...those who follow any religion in righteous way wouldnt kill innocent people... they are atheists!!!

That's an insult to atheists, who actually have not gone on riots killing people for their beliefs. You are falling into the 'No true Scotsman' fallacy, claiming that a 'true' adherent of a religion won't do the things you disapprove of.

No True Scotsman - RationalWiki

Atheists are also people, and by and large, have been much more moral than religious groups, when it comes to intolerance and rioting.There is a reason you won't find such riots and murders in countries like Sweden or Finland, which have the lowest percentage of religious people and the highest percentage of atheists. In fact atheism has a strong positive corelation to peace, and a strong negative corelation to most social ills. So please don't insult millions of law abiding and peaceful atheists by making such ludicrous assertions.

it was well planned massacre and genocide by congress for killing Indira gandhi.. If congress goons have balls Justice should be delivered asap no question asked and punished those brain dead fucktards who were responsible..

i guess pappu slipped his tongue during f2f interview with Arnab Goswami and opened up Pandora box..

I am not ashamed for any riots that have happened. I don't take collective guilt. But what happened then was beyond description. I sincerely hope the next Government hangs the Sajjans and Tytlers and issues a nationwide day of mourning recognizing the ruling party(then)'s involvement. Congress has a history of siding against nationalist forces - us in Kashmir, in Assam, UP, Punjab etc.

My grandfather was a supporter of Congress that time. Horrible scenes were recorded in Jammu. Sikhs were targeted. Hindus who gave refuge to these men, women and children were also burnt down. Even in Srinagar Hindu businesses in Hari Singh street that employed Sikhs were ransacked! Even Hindu temples were not spared when children took refuge in them! Animals.

My heart weeps with bloody tears every-time for our Sikh brothers over 84 riots.. Why the hell these congressi b@st@rds say there is no comparison between 2002 and 1984.. Both were riots and the one who died were Indians....

@Bhai Zakir …. are you Congress Supporter ?

India supporter, will support anything that's good for India.

If u are asking this question because of my being a Muslim ask any Muslim they curse the Congress most, its the Muslims who are not supporting congress.

And its the reason that congress is not getting full majority of its own because Muslims votes for mamta or mulayam or nitish or lalu etc. etc.

My heart weeps with bloody tears every-time for our Sikh brothers over 84 riots.. Why the hell these congressi b@st@rds say there is no comparison between 2002 and 1984.. Both were riots and the one who died were Indians....

1.) Its a fact that people get agitated after the killing of Indira Gandhi irrespective of party/religion. As u says Gujarat riots were the reaction of godhara the same reaction was 84 riots.

2.) But what shameful is that many local congress leaders used this opportunity to instigate riots and they are responsible for the killings of innocent sikhs.

3.) But what u and others deny or ignore the fact is that even hundreds of BJP and RSS people and leaders were also involve in the 84 riots.

4.) For a rational person many local congress leaders, RSS leaders and BJP leaders are all involve in the riots.

5.) Its not Hindu v/s sikh riots

6.) It was Sikh v/s congress/bjp/rss and even some common man

7.) But some local congress leaders were the biggest culprits.

Last edited:
India supporter, will support anything that's good for India.

If u are asking this question because of my being a Muslim ask any Muslim they curse the Congress most, its the Muslims who are not supporting congress.

And its the reason that congress is not getting full majority of its own because Muslims votes for mamta or mulayam or nitish or lalu etc. etc.

zakir bhai,one question to you.............who will make a better pm between rahul gandhi and narendra modi...........i m not asking you about riots whether 84 or 02,not bjp or congress.........simply who will make a better pm among rahul and modi on the basis of development..........give me one name,that will tell whether you are a India supporter or bjp supporter or congress supporter.....
just one name and no diplomatic answer

Are u a fool or just posing as one. :undecided::undecided:

Its the news of the protests BJP's tallest leader LK Advani facing due to the fact that he have written a book and in that book he have said that BJP have forced Indira Gandhi to carry our Operation Blue Star its a proof that no one can deny the involvement of the BJP in the operation Bluestar. :disagree:

Dude why the hell would you bring BJP/Congress in this thread . This is not the way bro. Just respect the sentiments and do not play cheap politics.

Dude why the hell would you bring BJP/Congress in this thread . This is not the way bro. Just respect the sentiments and do not play cheap politics.

Don't be a hypocrite plz shed ur double standard. :rolleyes:

Just after the thread starter's news there are very first comments. the first 2 comments, 1st one by Parul and 2nd by the kurup and they both dragged congress in it but u single me out. :undecided::undecided:

1.) Its a fact that people get agitated after the killing of Indira Gandhi irrespective of party/religion. As u says Gujarat riots were the reaction of godhara the same reaction was 84 riots.

Neither of case gives right to kill innocents.. The point here is who is less of devil??

2.) But what shameful is that many local congress leaders used this opportunity to instigate riots and they are responsible for the killings of innocent sikhs.

Yes they were
3.) But what u and others deny or ignore the fact is that even hundreds of BJP and RSS people and leaders were also involve in the 84 riots.

4.) For a rational person many local congress leaders, RSS leaders and BJP leaders are all involve in the riots.[/quote]

Prove it..

5.) Its not Hindu v/s sikh riots

Yes its not.. In-fact many hindu's also suffered while protecting our sikh brothers..

6.) It was Sikh v/s congress/bjp/rss and even some common man

Nope.. It was SikhsVsCongress/Lunatics.. Dont drag BJP/RSS unless you have proofs..

7.) But some local congress leaders were the biggest culprits.
Nope.. Almost All of them are the biggest ones...

Don't be a hypocrite plz shed ur double standard. :rolleyes:

Just after the thread starter's news there are very first comments. the first 2 comments, 1st one by Parul and 2nd by the kurup and they both dragged congress in it but u single me out. :undecided::undecided:

Bhai they said about Justice . U know right, who is Jagdish Tytler , (whatever his name is ) . Yaar this is true that Congress has just its power to not delivery the justice.

But what i was saying is don't make it party vs party. And bhai if you think i am Namo fan then u are wrong, i am not.

Back
Top Bottom