What's new

What a young army officer saw in '84 riots

zakir bhai,one question to you.............who will make a better pm between rahul gandhi and narendra modi...........i m not asking you about riots whether 84 or 02,not bjp or congress.........simply who will make a better pm among rahul and modi on the basis of development..........give me one name,that will tell whether you are a India supporter or bjp supporter or congress supporter.....
just one name and no diplomatic answer
He might not answer you.. if gives correct one, he is fool, even if gives wrong answer then also he would be fool..

Only fools would imagine RaGa as PM.. if he chooses NaMo, then why supporting cong???

He might not answer you.. if gives correct one, he is fool, even if gives wrong answer then also he would be fool..

Only fools would imagine RaGa as PM.. if he chooses NaMo, then why supporting cong???

2 things......

he said,he is not congress supporter which is not true
he said he is India supporter,if that is true then he would never support RaGa.....only a moron would do that

he made a contradictory statement,thats what i asked him the question........we all know the answer,dont we

2 things......

he said,he is not congress supporter which is not true
he said he is India supporter,if that is true then he would never support RaGa.....only a moron would do that

he made a contradictory statement,thats what i asked him the question........we all know the answer,dont we
Exactly my point... Thats why I said he wont answer..

Bhai they said about Justice . U know right, who is Jagdish Tytler , (whatever his name is ) . Yaar this is true that Congress has just its power to not delivery the justice.

But what i was saying is don't make it party vs party. And bhai if you think i am Namo fan then u are wrong, i am not.

I am not here to shield congress but to make aware the whole situation where the guilty are scattered all around.

- I 100% agree that justice is not done

- I 100% agree that many local congress leaders were involve

- I 100% agree that many local bjp and rss leaders were also involve

- Most of the culprits from congress side are dead apart from sajjan kumar and Jagdish Tytler they should be punished and hanged

- Its the duty of the govt. be it bjp or congress to allow free and fair trial and not to try to shield its people.

Neither of case gives right to kill innocents.. The point here is who is less of devil??
Yes they were

4.) For a rational person many local congress leaders, RSS leaders and BJP leaders are all involve in the riots.

Prove it..

Yes its not.. In-fact many hindu's also suffered while protecting our sikh brothers..

Nope.. It was SikhsVsCongress/Lunatics.. Dont drag BJP/RSS unless you have proofs..

Nope.. Almost All of them are the biggest ones...[/quote]

What a disgraceful and lame excuses. When one accept local congress people were involve you happily agree but when the moment of truth came for bjp/rss u ask for proves. Why don't u ask same for congress?? If u have proof against congress people go to the court and get them punish.

Hypocrite people with double standards. :rolleyes:

@Bhai Zakir Apparently, your eye balls skipped my post. Therefore, I'm again posting it, I hope this time you are going to respond to them: :blink:

Do you know who Bhindrawal was?

Do you even know how he got elevated?

Do you know what his demands were?

Did Indira Gandhi order attack on Golden Temple only because BJP'S Tallest Leader L.K. Advani forced her ?

Wasn't it Congress Government duty to call in Army on very 1st day of the Genocide in 1984, as Congress had govt. in State & Center?

Why did Congress let Delhi Burn't for 3 days & let Sikhs got Mascaraed for 3 days every where in India?

@Bhai Zakir Apparently, your eye balls skipped my post. Therefore, I'm again posting it, I hope this time you are going to respond to them: :blink:

Did Indira Gandhi order attack on Golden Temple only because BJP'S Tallest Leader L.K. Advani forced her ?

Wasn't it Congress Government duty to call in Army on very 1st day of the Genocide in 1984, as Congress had govt. in State & Center?

Why did Congress let Delhi Burn't for 3 days & let Sikhs got Mascaraed for 3 days every where in India?

1.) Why are u ditching sikhs??

2.) Why u want politics but not don't want to accept the true facts and justice for sikhs.

3.) Why u want to change the goal when u have not replied my questions??

4.) Why u want to derail the thread??

2.) Why u want politics but not don't want to accept the true facts and justice for sikhs.

1. Yesterday, I & my entire family was protesting outiside Rahul Gandhi's House along with victims of 84 (I had mentioned this in 1st post of the thread), so would you be kind enough to explain how am I ditching them.:bad::big_boss:

2.How am I doing politics & not accepting true facts? It's you who needs to get his facts right? Do you know more than the actual victims? :cuckoo:

3. Which goal did I changed? I didn't reply to which question? Advani forced Indira to attack Golden Temple or what ???:undecided:

4. It's you who is derailing the tread not me, instead of accusing me, ACCEPT YOU DON'T HAVE ANSWERS FOR MY POST. HENCE, OFF TOPIC RANT.

I challenge you to reply to the following: :blink:

Last edited:
What a disgraceful and lame excuses. When one accept local congress people were involve you happily agree but when the moment of truth came for bjp/rss u ask for proves. Why don't u ask same for congress?? If u have proof against congress people go to the court and get them punish.

Hypocrite people with double standards. :rolleyes:
Prove me hypocrite by giving proofs against BJP/RSS.. You/congress want to drag them so that the blame will be shared equally by all and in return will show both parties equally guilty of 1984...

Yes people have proofs against congress thats why people went to court, but your accusations against BJP are lame without proofs..

I will believe you if you give me concrate proofs against BJP.. or Shut the FcUK up...
1. Yesterday, I & my entire family was protesting outiside Rahul Gandhi's House along with victims of 84 (I had mentioned this in 1st post of the thread), so would you be kind enough to explain how am I ditching them.:bad::big_boss:

2.How am I doing politics & not accepting true facts? It's you who needs to get his facts right? Do you know more than the actual victims? :cuckoo:

3. Which goal did I changed? You told me that because Advani Forced Indira Ghandhi to attack Golden Temple, Was Indra puppet of Advani?

4. It's you who is derailing the tread not me, instead of accusing me, ACCEPT YOU DON'T HAVE ANSWERS FOR MY POST. HENCE, OFF TOPIC RANT.

I challenge you to reply to the following: :blink:

In addition to that, why Rajiv Gandhi said, when a large tree falls, the earth beneath it shakes???

Prove me hypocrite by giving proofs against BJP/RSS.. You/congress want to drag them so that the blame will be shared equally by all and in return will show both parties equally guilty of 1984...

Yes people have proofs against congress thats why people went to court, but your accusations against BJP are lame without proofs..

I will believe you if you give me concrate proofs against BJP.. or Shut the FcUK up...

In addition to that, why Rajiv Gandhi said, when a large tree falls, the earth beneath it shakes???

I know what Rajeev Ghandhi said. Only because of hatred infested in his Soul for NaMo + Bjp, he is disgusting 84 victims & making fool of himself. :ashamed: He is the one who made it Congress vs. Bjp cause & now accusing others. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
When in the power both at Central Govt. and state Delhi Govt. the BJP have tried to save BJP and RSS leaders and members.

And removed their names in the FIR or destroyed the records.

sikh+riot+rss.jpg

sikh+riot+rss2.jpg

375047_10201246411788786_1843846100_n.jpg

Rss, Bjp Role During 1984 Nov. Sikh Genocide : Rock Solid Proof - WHAT'S HAPPENING? - The Voice of Sikhs

If it is the case, Why congress is totally Mum. You guys are band on knees to prove Modi culprit in riots. you could not success-ed. Why do't you try to the same in Delhi when you have so much of Information available?

How RSS protected Shikhs in 1984 riots.

RSS and Sikhs during the 1984 anti-Sikh riots(riots instigated by congress)

RSS and SIKHS during 1984 riots

1984 riots: Sikh groups want Rahul Gandhi to name `guilty` Congress leaders

Isn't is strange that when congress vice president accept that his part's man were involved in anti shikh pogrom , Some people are band on knee to prove otherwise.

That BJP forced Indira Gandhi to order Operation Blue Star to liberate Golden temple from anti-national occupants

How do you correlate that with killing of shikhs? Temple was in occupation and required to be evacuated. It is very funny that you derive killing of shikh out of that.

Congress' hand are full of blood of Hindu Pandeet.

Last edited:
Khushwant Singh in an interview to #BBC says, "जिस्म से तो बूढ़ा हूं लेकिन आंख तो अब भी बदमाश है. दिल अब भी जवान है." : AdityaRajKaul

Read Famous journalist praise BJP RSS for saving the life of Thousands of Shikhs.

He says:

Khushwant Singh on 1984: "I must give due credit to RSS & BJP for showing courage & protecting helpless Sikhs during those difficult days."

RSS saved thousands of Sikhs from rioting Congressi mobs in 1984. Even Khushwant Singh,a known anti RSS,had praised RSS for that.

While Congress goons were killing innocent Sikhs in 1984, RSS members were in the streets working to protect Sikhs: WHY DID JOURNALIST KHUSHWANT SINGH PRAISE RSS ROLE DURING THE 1984 SIKH RIOTS? - Yahoo Answers India

Congress is a party of Liars. They have a gang of liars who always blames others what they do. They kill Muslims than blame BJP and RSS for that. They Kill shikhs and Hindus and blame RSS and BJP for that.

Last edited:

2.) Why u want politics but not don't want to accept the true facts.

If it is the case, Why congress is totally Mum. You guys are band on knees to prove Modi culprit in riots. you could not success-ed. Why do't you try to the same in Delhi when you have so much of Information available?

Because is hamam main sab nange hain, bjp and congress are the same in this case.

2.) Why u want politics but not don't want to accept the true facts.

Congressi Slave, bury your head in shame. Foolishness & Pride goes hand in hand! :ashamed:

Back
Top Bottom