What's new

What a Great Cricketer He Was! Gilchrist

One of the greatest wicket keeper batsman the world wil ever witness,h

he was one of my all time favourite and no one come close to him and when we talk about legends we forgot him he is top legend for me very very hard to stop him like of murali who used to call himself legend boy think again gilly thrashed him at every venue murali is nothing infront of gilly

black blood who you meeted with him and where and how can you let us know becoz he never came and played in pakistan in his enitre career this is one fact i think you mate with him in SA or in australia

He was a bit of a hypocrite - sure he would walk if he nicked it but he would still appeal for a caught behind even if he knew the batsman had not nicked it.

black blood who you meeted with him and where and how can you let us know becoz he never came and played in pakistan in his enitre career this is one fact i think you mate with him in SA or in australia

Met him in Australia , i know where he lives - he loves his social life and is quite friendly.

yes becoz it was not his dismissel becoz with his catch bowler could have got out and bowler would have benefited with wicket if he do not appealed when he took catrch than warne pr mcgrath like bowlers would have been furious on him

---------- Post added at 02:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 AM ----------

so you meet him everyday or weekly or just once in life and about what you have talke with him

Met him once so far -- just normal chat you would have with a star -- took autograph etc

Back
Top Bottom