What's new

West indies vs Pakistan T20 - 21 April, 2011

^^^Thanks. :lol:

BTW congrats to Pakistan for the win. As I said over all Pakistan is still better team. Don't know what Gayle doing in IPL when his country playing.

what the hell of stupidity you won toss and bowl hell and limit of stupidity westindian batsman struggling if you bat first and score 250 im sure they cant get this becoz they are less experiences and chassing is very hard to do and our probleum is also chasing why you want to chase afridi i think there is no stupid player than you in the world as waugh said no matter how the pitch is won toos bat first and again playing wahab who given alot of extra runs and boundries too westindies in last match you dont learn from your mistakes and play that player who is not good i know you keep wining squad but that wining squad does not matter won you always some where or other they will loose it is better to play better players than the last match im so so so soangred with afridid stupidity and waqar younis stupidity too

^ why you are angry ? They also won 2nd ODI with 7 wickets. Great bowling by saeed ajmal

Back
Top Bottom