What's new

West indies vs Pakistan T20 - 21 April, 2011

omar84 rocks i mean one of the few breed of patriots that are dieing out big it up to omar you can post where ever you like this is your forum.

Its Golden chance .. We should dissolve the whole Cricket institution ...

no my wrong areesh is very cool everyone he never is jealous of anyone especially pakistanis as he knows he's the coolest person whenever he sees pakistanis he never wishes to be like them he never visits there forums or anything he never wants to be like them he thinks he is far superior to them yet he cant figure out why he wants to be like them

i am hating misbah by the passing match....what a way to get out....why not play hammad azam....waqar younis might be getting something out of the bowling...but we seriously need a zaheer abbas in the team....we had 4 spinners and 2 pacemen....but then again...i think that first match after the world cup ...no real match practice....pakistan will come good in the ODI..

Well done West Indies. Happy for your win and that you have done with a new look team makes it all the more great :tup:

we are loosing ODI series for sure if misbah is in team 10000000 percent sure this guy is bad luck for the team whenever he is out our team played good i dont have any believe on him he failed us many many times im sure we will loose 1st ODI take my word

i sincerely hope that misbah gets the boot...but then we dont have anybody else escept for playing hammad azam or an extra opener....and please play hammad azam or sadaf...

no my wrong areesh is very cool everyone he never is jealous of anyone especially pakistanis as he knows he's the coolest person whenever he sees pakistanis he never wishes to be like them he never visits there forums or anything he never wants to be like them he thinks he is far superior to them yet he cant figure out why he wants to be like them
:rofl:

Areesh is a pakistani .
When raymond davis was released , areesh lost his mind and he types anti pakistani comments

what the hell this junaid is doing why dont he just bowl him on off stump keep bowling rubbish stuff on pads and riaz also bowling rubbish 21 extras unexceptible when opponent is on mate you why bowl rubbish i dont like any bit of these two stupid mistales can happen but if you do it again and again you are real stupid

Back
Top Bottom