What's new

West indies vs Pakistan T20 - 21 April, 2011

Jango

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
so its the only T20 of the series...who do you fancy to play in the game....and should misbah be given a place or not???...also asad shafiq...i dont think he is quite the T20 stuff.....he can play well in the ODi though....so what is your team??....and sadaf hussain did not play in the warmup game despite having excellent performances......while the other bowlers did not quite get wickets....so pick your team and results....west indies dont have gayle so hopefully....no bashing from the first over!!!

no way in hell misbah in T 20 squad he is the bigeest stupid and only player after wasti who plays test as one dayer and one dayer as test

when this match will played is it today or tomorow becoz now at night here 20th date will be after 12 date 21 so it will be played today's night or tomorow night becoz when here is night in WI will be morning

PAK vs WI -T20 will be played today at 11:00 PM (PST)

My T20 11

Mohammad Hafeez
Ahmed Shehzad
Usman Salahuddin
Umar Akmal
Hammad Azam
Shahid Afridi*
Mohammad Salman†
Abdur Rehman
Saeed Ajmal
Junaid Khan
Wahab Riaz

reports are coming in that we will play three openers and ahmad to be one down...and why not play sadaf....MZUBAIR....why play 4 spinners in T20.....i say drop ajmal...rehman keeps it tight and others will take wickets...

my team:

ahmad
hafeez(vice cap)
asad(dunno if he is t20 type??)
umer(w/k)
misbah(or salman)
hammad
riaz
afridi(cap)
ajmal
sadaf
junaid

it is easy target with 8 wickets in hand
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Funny comment on cricinfo

Omair siddiqui: "So Misbah continues to find bizzarre ways to get out. By getting out hit wicket, he has just diversified his portfolio even more."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Dan: "They should have a reality tv show based on finding new ways to get out with Misbah-ul-haq. Anyone remembers him getting run out in a test by jumping instead of putting his bat on the ground? "
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Salman Azhar: "This is the second time Misbah got out in this fashion. The first one was against Australia in 2009 Champions trophy. How far is he from achieving the record of highest hit wickets?"

world is behind him ... may god help him

well heeellll off stupidity man how for how many times misbah failed us and yet keep playing crapiest player in the team real pain in for how long im keep saying it he is not good player of ODI and T 20 and he is indian agent for me

Back
Top Bottom