What's new

West Indies team bus stoned in Dhaka

Thank you troll for keeping disrupting this thread by bringing in India at every opportune moment.

At least the Indian crowd didn't threaten or attack any players like your uncouth bunch

Do you really live in India??? Or want me to put pile of link here....???

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

Misbehaving of people is not new in any game but targeting the players on the street is new.

Which player was targeted????

Here is something for every one:
Pakistan holds the record extra runs conceded in a 50 over match - that also against Scotland:

Pakistan 261/6 50.0 59 5 6 33 15 v Scotland

I think Pakistan would live with this record till perpetuality.

Most extras conceded by any nation:

PAKISTAN - 59

Do you really live in India??? Or want me to put pile of link here....???

I'd love to see your links, if they concern B'desh and not India.

Seems like in every single post of yours, India is made out to be the evil one. I'd appreciate you much more if you concentrate on your own country and not us.

For the Indians... watch from 7:13 and see your own face in the mirror before commenting about Bangladesh...

Special reply to...

Thank you troll for keeping disrupting this thread by bringing in India at every opportune moment.

At least the Indian crowd didn't threaten or attack any players like your uncouth bunch

Last edited by a moderator:
So this is your reply? Fine, I'm reporting it as an off-topic post and calling you out as a troll.

you are welcome to do anything. Just scroll back and see what the Indians have posted and this was their reply. No need to post your comment as you could do anything... By the way why you are feeling so ashamed when truth has been exposed.

Obviously that was also a reply to your comment...

For the Indians... watch from 7:13 and see your own face in the mirror before commenting about Bangladesh...

Now coming to the stadium with bottles and other things are banned so think what would have been happened in Dhaka. :lol:

But when everything is over, when the foreign team going to the hotel and attacking them on he street!!! Incomparable shame!!!

Why you show frustration over the foreign team? No one bothers if you attack the house of Shakib al hassan.

Last edited by a moderator:
you are welcome to do anything. Just scroll back and see what the Indians have posted and this was their reply. No need to post your comment as you could do anything... By the way why you are feeling so ashamed when truth has been exposed.

Obviously that was also a reply to your comment...

Obviously the truth has been exposed. This is why you are feeling so ashamed of your country that you have to resort to off-topic posts and trolling to save face.

Why would I feel ashamed? No players were attacked in Kolkata in 1996, it was just a bunch of rowdy fans throwing water bottles. At least we didn't attack any players with stones or deadly weapons.

Don't you know that? Than why apology? Its WI team.

No body knew there were WI team in the bus.... but even thinking BD player it should not have been done as countries like India, pakistan, sri lanka, WI were bowled out earlier lesser then 58 and even many other lesser then 100... it was part of the game... as I said you earlier that was a misunderstanding... we are not uncultured like the Indian that we will attack and abuse and will give death threat to the guest play... What ever happened due to misunderstanding ... we have apologized unlike the Indian who even provided dealth threat to pakistani players and even said they will not let them play in mumbai... really shame on you Indians and ICC should go along the right rule and ban all matches from India until they have become civilized and learn how to respect and treat guest players...

Obviously the truth has been exposed. This is why you are feeling so ashamed of your country that you have to resort to off-topic posts and trolling to save face.

Why would I feel ashamed? No players were attacked in Kolkata in 1996, it was just a bunch of rowdy fans throwing water bottles. At least we didn't attack any players with stones or deadly weapons.

From where you have got the story of deadly weapon story... n attacking players story???? Some youth thinking it BD bus threw stones... n obviously it was a wrong decision as like the uncultured Indian our audiences even did not threw a cap of the bottle let alone plastic bottle... n for more see my last message and stop equating a broken glass of a bus with player...

From where you have got the story of deadly weapon story... n attacking players story???? Some youth thinking it BD bus threw stones... n obviously it was a wrong decision as like the uncultured Indian our audiences even did not threw a cap of the bottle let alone plastic bottle... n for more see my last message and stop equating a broken glass of a bus with player...

Are you sure they were attacking the bus and not the players?
What was wrong with the bus?

I always think when there would be no fence between the play-ground and the audience gallery in Bangladesh as like in UK, AU and other gentle nations.

We should take promise from our audience and uproot all the fences. We should initiate this in South Asia for the first time.

Is there any fence between the play-ground and the audience gallery in Pakistani stadiums too?

Are you sure they were attacking the bus and not the players?
What was wrong with the bus?

Anger... many people have bought tickets in black from 2000 tk to 10000 tk where the original ticket was only 200 tk... to many youth this was a very high amount... they have only gone to watch because of their passion and love for cricket... in recent time cricket has become just like an idol in BD and the last 2 government has done a lot to promote it. Now government has focused on the school level cricket and to organize tournament of different class and provide them training to get the best player from their child hood... after finishing the game within hours their passion has turned in to rage... even though most of the people remove their anger on the net and talking with their friends and family.... but may be some of them could not control their emotion.... but in no way WI cricketers or their bus was not the target...

Anger... many people have bought tickets in black from 2000 tk to 10000 tk where the original ticket was only 200 tk... to many youth this was a very high amount... they have only gone to watch because of their passion and love for cricket... in recent time cricket has become just like an idol in BD and the last 2 government has done a lot to promote it. Now government has focused on the school level cricket and to organize tournament of different class and provide them training to get the best player from their child hood... after finishing the game within hours their passion has turned in to rage... even though most of the people remove their anger on the net and talking with their friends and family.... but may be some of them could not control their emotion.... but in no way WI cricketers or their bus was not the target...

Hmm, well that makes sense to me. But it was mostly because bd team was sold as a miracle team to home crowd. Match with India was okey as bd team chased a good total. But double digit total is humiliating to fans.

Hope subcontinent crowd learns to behave better, so that no fingers are pointed by australians/english/south africans.

Back
Top Bottom