What's new

West Bengal corner....

nhi bitwua :devil: ... its a bengali thread ... bengali people from any corner of the world can join...
and for your convenience, I think the thread name will be changed soon.. :yes4:

ami vabtam j puro Bengladesh er log e sylethi bole ... :cuckoo:
ahaha there are many local languages, some are so different that we do not understand each other lol

hamra bihar corner chahin. :smokin:

I am but this is a WB thread. Hello...by the way.

dont worry,i will not post anything from now.

You guys may post here too...about your states...or to know who're from your states...or 'compare' your states with W.B.....

IMHO, A thread cannot be strictly for a particular group.....it's generally for W.B people....

Only thing is that, while posting, everyone should say where they're from, so that others get to know where you're from(which is the primary purpose of this thread)...

Last edited:
I like the name "West Bengal Corner" . Frankly since there is already a full BD section with loads of photos , facts , pictures of Dhaka ,other cities , statistics about "present day" Eastern Bengal ...Maybe we can focus on pictures of Kolkata --the latest news , fimfare (Tollywood) , gossip ---old fashioned adda , bengali songs , Sweets and Clay idol crafts from Nodia zilla ( North 24 parganas ) etc .

I was also attracted by the name "Coffee House" ---If the thread be renamed , Let it be "COFFEE HOUSE ER ADDA "---- credit Manna Dey (R.I.P) 's immortal song Coffee House er Shei Adda ta ar nei .....

Guys whenever you are online , do visit this thread once in a while and contribute something of note ...thanks in advance ....

people will contribute as and when they get free time....
I'll contribute more when my exams will be over.....after 13th dec.

Good luck for your exams bro , I 'll keep the post count up now that I have a little time on hand .

Could you tell me how to upload photos ,videos , etc. ? Directly from the net and also from my PC .

I have been trying but there's no option for uploading pics directly from the net and every time I try to upload something from my pc ...mostly photos which are in JPEG format , it shows an error .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom