What's new

we’re shaking the heavens’ indian air chief says Gaganshakti 2018

No matter how you dress thus down Pakistanis

Only two or three other nations can carry out full.scale war like exercises on this huge scale .

This gagan shakti cost hundreds of millions dollars and took years to plan.

India is planning for worst case scenarios

So we had that Jackass Indian Army Chief called Bipin, the one with two pin sticking out of arse, lying blatantly. And now we have his equally retarded lying twin called Dhanoa. Looks like this whole nation is full of liars, jackasses and retards.

When you prepare for worst case scenario, you win. When you plan “Sabah ka nashta Jaisalmer main and Shyam ka khana Delhi main” , you meet your fate. It's all about how you pensive and prepare.

Sahi baat hai per ye aap soch rahe hai kay hamara esa koi irada hai

When you prepare for worst case scenario, you win. When you plan “Sabah ka nashta Jaisalmer main and Shyam ka khana Delhi main” , you meet your fate. It's all about how you pensive and prepare.
But when u got no money to buy ammunitions n etc for a even a short conflict n internal turmoil u lost before the war starts

Sahi baat hai per ye aap soch rahe hai kay hamara esa koi irada hai

Hamara matlab kis ka sahab ji Jara clarify kariye.

But when u got no money to buy ammunitions n etc for a even a short conflict n internal turmoil u lost before the war starts

That is the most convient assumption our enmy can make. When war happens, they will surrender.

If Indian Air Force is shaking the Heavens... I wonder what the US is doing to it...

US is doing this exercise everyday in different parts of the world .
But this one ,I like the optimum use of every assets .

ndian interests will be defended to the last man
By staying s NRI of course without indian passport. LOL

India produces many amazing ministers and army generals. Indian air force is shaking the heavens, Indian cows breathe out oxygen...

They also believe they can win a two front war, destroying Pakistan and crippling China.

A lot of hot air coming from a country who can barely make any decent aircrafts by themselves.
Shaking heaven and splitting earth was the title given by RAND corp for monograph of PLA in 2011. Do search it up. Indians are famous copycats

By staying s NRI of course without indian passport. LOL

Shaking heaven and splitting earth was the title given by RAND corp for monograph of PLA in 2011. Do search it up. Indians are famous copycats

Do try to read between the lines.
It was an intentional jibe at the "not aimed towards anyone" country/countries.

You aren't really surprising anyone, our ACM already mentioned it.

“We are flying a lot of sorties and dropping a lot of bombs. So in that sense -- borrowing a phrase from a Rand monograph -- I would say we really are shaking the heavens and splitting the Earth,” Dhanoa said

https://m.hindustantimes.com/india-...at-exercise/story-JRSoJemNz7iy4Y676j9b6I.html

Any idea who is this ...
363ecf997f9a0922fecb15b0ab28610f.image.190x300.jpg

Oh God the Indian fanboys repeating the same crap again and again. You have a the world's best air force, second to none, your availability is over 80% and have flown your planes on thousands of sorties, well done, good for you. Other Indians are taunting us, where was the PAF during Kargil? The PAF was on the borders keeping an eye, but did not have the mandate to cross the boundary, your AF was flying in disputed territory but within the LOC and thus had no opposition to launch guided munitions on our Mujahid. This neither proves your mettle or the PAFs weakness as you are alluding. Perhaps, hopefully never, in some future we can prove once again the spirit of 1965 and break your arrogant jaws.

Do try to read between the lines.
It was an intentional jibe at the "not aimed towards anyone" country/countries.

You aren't really surprising anyone, our ACM already mentioned it.

“We are flying a lot of sorties and dropping a lot of bombs. So in that sense -- borrowing a phrase from a Rand monograph -- I would say we really are shaking the heavens and splitting the Earth,” Dhanoa said

https://m.hindustantimes.com/india-...at-exercise/story-JRSoJemNz7iy4Y676j9b6I.html
That it is even more shameful, come up with something creative at least. Lol

don't think they are smart enough to get it.
True not smart as jumla feku who says that he informed us to pick our bodies in our land before surgical strike

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom