What's new

we’re shaking the heavens’ indian air chief says Gaganshakti 2018

This Forum seriously need some anti-trolling policies man. And Subcontinent Needs Some Good Brains.
Look at this Air Chief. Always Talks like a Bully. Will some one teach this BS Dhnoa some Ethics? And the level of his Rants are taken to the Next Level by the Equally BS Journalism.
And Then Comes the PATRIOTS of subcontinent Abusing Maligning each other.
There is a reason why this Region is broke AF!!!! Its people and their BS Attitude right from Head of States and Institutions down to General Public.

You seriously think that an airforce that spent decades in choosing MMRCA owing to bureaucratic tapes, elaborate methodology and auditing would just announce 10000 sorties or 5000 sorties without any ramifications for lack of accountability?

Our forces are accessible to CAG and RTIs. Let me know when Pakistan has these orgs for transparency. And i am also against posting such news on PDF. We know our capabilities, not looking for certificates of fanboys.

You seriously think that an airforce that spent decades in choosing MMRCA owing to bureaucratic tapes, elaborate methodology and auditing would just announce 10000 sorties or 5000 sorties without any ramifications for lack of accountability?

Our forces are accessible to CAG and RTIs. Let me know when Pakistan has these orgs for transparency. And i am also against posting such news on PDF. We know our capabilities, not looking for certificates of fanboys.
Are you high or something?
Which part of my post have you replied to exactly?
Have you even read my post?

Are you high or something?
Which part of my post have you replied to exactly?
Have you even read my post?

Read your own post again.

Look at this Air Chief. Always Talks like a Bully. Will some one teach this BS Dhnoa some Ethics? And the level of his Rants are taken to the Next Level by the Equally BS Journalism.

Again, please don’t quote me if you wish to repeat jingoistic bs.

Please provide link for servicibility.
83% for all aircraft but the Tejas had some issues that left it grounded..
Hypocrisy knows no bounds @Windjammer
Can u provide proof for ur claim that tejas had some issues that left it grounded? Presently each tejas is taking 3 sorties a day with other fighters.

Read your own post again.

And where are the parts of number of sorties or whatever audit procedures your forces follow?
I wrote about his reactive tone all the time. we will do this we will do that we this we that. Just Fu**** talk about operational rediness to defend your country and let the politicians do the barking stuff its their job to rant and blow slogans for public consumption, not Army chiefs or high level officials. And Journalists amplify this tone ten times.
Anyways forget it. I am not Arguing with a 56 inch ki chati waley Indian Babu for anything. Don't Quote me again for your own preceptions

And where are the parts of number of sorties or whatever audit procedures your forces follow?
I wrote about his reactive tone all the time. we will do this we will do that we this we that. Just Fu**** talk about operational rediness to defend your country and let the politicians do the barking stuff its their job to rant and blow slogans for public consumption, not Army chiefs or high level officials. And Journalists amplify this tone ten times.
Anyways forget it. I am not Arguing with a 56 inch ki chati waley Indian Babu for anything. Don't Quote me again for your own preceptions

Okay. 56 inch chest it is!

Shaking heavens and splitting earth. Its best for indian af chief to avoid issuing statements while he is watching one of his desi p.orn clips. Shaking heavens n splitting heavens is not some bob and vegana fantasy.

Btw this excercises name shud have been Gan-ga Shakti.

10000 sorties
A sortie is an aircraft taking off and landing versus a mission which is actually the completion of a task.

Assuming each sortie had to last 1 hour(10000 hours)
That is each aircraft flying 10 hours over three days. That is 3-4 hours each day for every aircraft(not counting personnel).
During Red Flag, pilots spend hours planning and hours briefing.

With the servicibility rates the IAF has and the pilot ratios it has. I really want to know what possible way was this figure accomplished since it is truly impressive and contradicts all CAG reports on the IAF.

P.s contrary to the assertion that the PAF is “rattled” and has to monitor the exercise with AEW assets. The PAF could not be more grateful for the massive data and patterns it is now gathering since they have much more in terms of AEW assets to look at their ability to monitor the IAF and their strike package patterns.

Here I' posting a link for you and there is an answer to your question.
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...ing-massive-exercise/articleshow/63790234.cms

As many as 1,150 fighters, aircraft, helicopters and drones as well as hundreds of air defence missile, radar, surveillance and other units have been deployed for the high-voltage exercise, which is taking place with active participation from Army and Navy for integrated land-air-sea combat operations. The IAF has systematically worked towards achieving 83% serviceability (operational availability of the number of aircraft at any given time) for the exercise, in conjunction with defence PSUs like Hindustan Aeronautics and base repair depots, from the usual 55%-60% in peacetime

Again, please don’t quote me if you wish to repeat jingoistic bs.

Please provide link for servicibility.
83% for all aircraft but the Tejas had some issues that left it grounded..
Hypocrisy knows no bounds @Windjammer
The PAF no doubt is keeping an eye on the IAF just like the IAF would be monitoring PAF activities, however on these tall claims, the PAF is probably having a bigger laugh than the RAF.....the professional word is that Indians are congenital liars.....so no need to address the issue.
Isn't it ironic that the latest aircraft in their inventory, the MiG-29K was once struggling at around 15% availability rate while the MKI has been totting around 55% but with some magic the whole fleet according to fanboys is maintaining 83% operational rate.
@Oscar

The PAF no doubt is keeping an eye on the IAF just like the IAF would be monitoring PAF activities, however on these tall claims, the PAF is probably having a bigger laugh than the RAF.....the professional word is that Indians are congenital liars.....so no need to address the issue.
Isn't it ironic that the latest aircraft in their inventory, the MiG-29K was once struggling at around 15% availability rate while the MKI has been totting around 55% but with some magic the whole fleet according to fanboys is maintaining 83% operational rate.
@Oscar

You get these numbers from Indian sources right; which then, you lot ever so often flail it around but when the same Indian sources have something positive to say about the Indian military you resort to ad hominems and your gullets shrinks.....:what:

This is called confirmation bias.

https://www.kashmirmonitor.in/Detai...-the-number-of-fighter-jets-that-pakistan-can

Air Chief Marshal Dhanoa said that “full credit goes to our engineers that we have built up the serviceability of fighter aircraft to 80%, compared to a target of 75%, and a dispatch reliability of more than 95% during Gagan Shakti exercise”.

As per Air Chief Marshal Dhanoa, “This has happened due to support of the defence ministry and because of close cooperation with public sector units such as HAL and BEL. I have said it at the recent Defence Expo in Chennai and personally thanked HAL Chairperson Dr T Suvarna Raju for the tremendous support HAL has given for the buildup of this serviceability.”

Maybe pakistani members are finding this bit of news hard to swallow as this confirms your worst fears.

Last edited:
@Oscar
If their military sources are claiming this achievement, remember that wartime serviceability rates are determined by utilizing a higher number of spares and resources than in peacetime. So basically, increasing the number of times the aircraft eats a spare or other resources.

You get these numbers from Indian sources right; which then, you lot ever so often flail it around but when the same Indian sources have something positive to say about the Indian military you resort to ad hominems and your gullets shrinks.....:what:

This is called confirmation bias.
Actually it's habitual for the likes of IAF and related sources to call it breaking news every time they put a nut to a bolt, so boxing above weight is nothing new for us to hear.

Maybe pakistani members are finding this bit of news hard to swallow as this confirms your worst fears.
The last thing a Pakistani would worry about is the IAF....history proves that, besides do you hear any reaction from PAF or Pakistan whether India purchases 126 or 36 Rafales, on the contrary we all know what the mere 8 F-16 can do to Indian psyche.

If their military sources are claiming this achievement, remember that wartime serviceability rates are determined by utilizing a higher number of spares and resources than in peacetime. So basically, increasing the number of times the aircraft eats a spare or other resources.
All said and done, remember the IAF fanfare on landing on Motorways and what it really turned out to be, nothing of the sort is either being practised or achieved. Some soothing words for the public that's all.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom