What's new

we’re shaking the heavens’ indian air chief says Gaganshakti 2018

Only thing shameful here is you lot lacking the faculties to understand derision or even irony.

Sarr ke upar se udd gaya......
Looool. OK sure. I understand where you're coming from. Ofc, when the head of a country is from feku brigade, what can one about rest of nation.
Feku salay

Looool. OK sure. I understand where you're coming from. Ofc, when the head of a country is from feku brigade, what can one about rest of nation.
Feku salay

Oh there it is, the quintessential pakistani fanboy ad hominem, initiated when they are caught with their pants down.

Maybe next time don't pretend to know something when you have clearly plagiarized comments from other people.

Oh there it is, the quintessential pakistani fanboy ad hominem, initiated when they are caught with their pants down.

Maybe next time don't pretend to know something when you have clearly plagiarized comments from other people.
Lol. Aww it hurts bad, isn't it, feku qom

Lol. Aww it hurts bad, isn't it, feku qom

More ad hominem.

The only thing in pain here is your ego at realizing the fact that your mortal enemy can do just what you have always feared them to be capable of.:coffee:

After all, you wouldn't have felt compelled to regurgitate all your nonsense in the Indian section if it didn't "hurt". The fact that you are here trolling, proves that it did "hurt" you.

More ad hominem.

The only thing in pain here is your ego at realizing the fact that your mortal enemy can do just what you have always feared them to be capable of.:coffee:

After all, you wouldn't have felt compelled to regurgitate all your nonsense in the Indian section if it didn't "hurt". The fact that you are here trolling, proves that it did "hurt" you.
I am sorry can do what ?m
Jack shit that isis, do you understand, the fact that you have to make such preparation for an enemy that is 1/6 of your size goes on to prove how many sleepless night it gives to your commandercommander. Lol

I am sorry can do what ?m
Jack shit that isis, do you understand, the fact that you have to make such preparation for an enemy that is 1/6 of your size goes on to prove how many sleepless night it gives to your commandercommander. Lol

Wow, you lot really like masturbating those inflated egos of yours don't you?
I understand the fact that its your puny airforce and the almost twice as big as IAF, the PLAAF we are planning to hold off.
So keep it in your pants, its not just you.

We have learned our lesson from the Sundarji doctrine; when we wanted to punish you for your misadventures in a disproportionate fashion, we realised it took a $hit load of time to counter attack and the world was able to intervene.

Not now however, when the next time pak tries to something funny we'll be ready we'll attack swiftly and not allow pak to countermobilize and allow for intervening powers like China, US and other UN countries to become intermediaries to the conflict and protest India's use of disproportionate military action.

Wow, you lot really like masturbating those inflated egos of yours don't you?
I understand the fact that its your puny airforce and the almost twice as big as IAF, the PLAAF we are planning to hold off.
So keep it in your pants, its not just you.

We have learned our lesson from the Sundarji doctrine; when we wanted to punish you for your misadventures in a disproportionate fashion, we realised it took a $hit load of time to counter attack and the world was able to intervene.

Not now however, when the next time pak tries to something funny we'll be ready we'll attack swiftly and not allow pak to countermobilize and allow for intervening powers like China, US and other UN countries to become intermediaries to the conflict and protest India's use of disproportionate military action.
That masturbation is your national act, no Wonder Indian ministers themselves say that it is rape capital, I too can see you can't get your head out of privates. Lol such an Indian

As for the threat, it did give you sleepless night, one must not forget after bumbaie drama in 2008 how your so callled mighty airforce couldn't do jack shit. Your retd air chief himsled admits how he was caught by surprise on air activity by PAF.

As for Bollywood self bravdo that you people are popular of,
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/indi...tion-purchases-as-cost-saving-measure.555307/

That masturbation is your national act, no Wonder Indian ministers themselves say that it is rape capital, I too can see you can't get your head out of privates. Lol such an Indian

As for the threat, it did give you sleepless night, one must not forget after bumbaie drama in 2008 how your so callled mighty airforce couldn't do jack shit. Your retd air chief himsled admits how he was caught by surprise on air activity by PAF.

As for Bollywood self bravdo that you people are popular of,
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/indi...tion-purchases-as-cost-saving-measure.555307/

Lets not talk about rape and derail the thread, cos you'll be humiliated when I bring up the numbers.
Hint: Read my signature.

As for 2008, only reason we didn't attack was to thwart ISI's plan to rally all terrorist groups attacking pak against India as confirmed by Saleem Shahzad, and surely enough you lot suffered more in the coming years than all of mumbai combined during those attacks.

You can only talk about non-conflicts to sate your ego, we all know how you lot fare in a real war.
We all know how PAF behaved in Kargil.
Where was your PAF when IAF was fire bombing thousands of pakistanis?
Were they so scared to fly not even few 100kms to save pakistanis?
Lol, that's called threat son.

As for your offhanded comment on our monetary issues.
You lot spend more in defence as % of you GDP and you are defence expenditure is not even 1/6th ours.
Maybe worry about your failing economy rather than our cost saving measures.

Where was your PAF when IAF was fire bombing thousands of pakistanis?
Another mouth diarrhea by your kind. Lol
Please provide evidence of such fire bombing THOUSANDS of Pakistani

surely enough you lot suffered more in the coming years than all of mumbai combined during those attack
Lol.nok. I believe a professional opinion of iaf retd chief more than a loser here

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom