What's new

WE'RE NOW PAYING FOR INDIA'S NAVY

Yep, it's true they need to get off their high horse. There are jobs, they just consider themselves above them, cleaners etc.
Well cutting benefits will hopefully force people out into work.
Yes, we will grow increasingly insignificant. But we will still be growing.
As the asian countries with large populations catch up, it's natural that we'd slip down the order. That doesn't mean the quality of life should be bad though.

Cutting benefits is not nessercarily the right way to go. The French benifts system actually pays a lot more to those on them but there are stringent rules any claimant must abide by of be cut off- they have to prove they are spending atleast 5 hours a week looking for and applying for jobs, they have to take part in mandatory volunteer work tht is highly public it litter picking and cleaning up graffiti, they also must not exceed a certain limit of children if they want to continue receiving child benefit whilst on incapacity benefits. Also child benefits for children under 5 are paid out 40% in food stamps tht can only be used to buy baby food so that the crappy parents don't spend it on booze of FIFA. The French also have the best national (free) healthcare system in the world that has. Fraction of the waste and inefficient of the NHS- we can learn a lot from them.

And of course the quality of life doesn't have to be bad but a mindset change needs to happen, we need to stop thinking of ourselves as global players and need to focus on our immediate neghborhood only. No more aircraft carriers, no more exceptionally fighting units just a small, lean defence force. We can follow the model of some Scandinavian countries which, by all measures, are some of the happiest places to live on Earth!

I think on the other thread. I answered this.
It's in the past. Forget it. I hold no ill will against germany for the world wars.
What guys?
I think tbf, there are loads of british charities helping with education etc.
The money is meant to pay for that stuff.

Lets take a minute and analyze what you stated. Ill will towards Germany? Did you take any archeological artifacts from Germnay? Did the Germans take any archeological artifacts from the UK? The reality is that the West has engaged in this type or behavior for the most part. It may may occurred in the past but you can buy a ticket to your museum now to see my ancestors artwork and religious artifacts. The reality is that the actions of the past can always be undone. If the Elgin marbles of Greece can be given back, then why can;t the UK do the same for INdia? Is it racism? You don;t like colored ppl? Are we inferior?

Why the double standards with the Greeks and INdians?

britian used oppression , slavery and many other methods so people speak their language , convert , divide and rule , loot their wealth etc the biggest is , they used other people to fight their wars , its actually indias fault , they never rebelld and thought for the british army the british raj or whatever its called

Hmm we rebelled ....the violent way - Subash Chandra Bose and the Non -violent way Mahatma Gandhi

Personally i would have preferred Subash Chandra Bose

Lets take a minute and analyze what you stated. Ill will towards Germany? Did you take any archeological artifacts from Germnay? Did the Germans take any archeological artifacts from the UK? The reality is that the West has engaged in this type or behavior for the most part. It may may occurred in the past but you can buy a ticket to your museum now to see my ancestors artwork and religious artifacts. The reality is that the actions of the past can always be undone. If the Elgin marbles of Greece can be given back, then why can;t the UK do the same for INdia? Is it racism? You don;t like colored ppl? Are we inferior?

Why the double standards with the Greeks and INdians?
Err no. But they did start a war. A big one at that. We have forgiven them, you can forgive us.
The marbles as far as I am aware are still in the UK? Unless you know otherwise?
And yes, I'm a big fat racist.

I think on the other thread. I answered this.
It's in the past. Forget it. I hold no ill will against germany for the world wars.
What guys?
I think tbf, there are loads of british charities helping with education etc.
The money is meant to pay for that stuff.

Mate that is easy to say but of you are an Indian or of Indian origin it's not so easy to do. True figures of how many people the Nrits slaughtered or indirectly killed are hard to come by but it could easily be in excess of 200 MILLION. Since independence in 47 it has been a bloody hard struggle for India to recover from the legacy left by the Brits and many scares still exist and ven today the legacy is not complety gone- the Pakistan-India situtionnisnas a direct result of the pig-headed Brits and their arrogance. When Partiton is stil,in loving memory you cannot say "forget it, move on" as much as the White Brits might like for India and the world to do this it s not going to happen. It may be attempted to be covered up by making out the Brits did amazing things for India but that could not be further from the truth.

Cutting benefits is not nessercarily the right way to go. The French benifts system actually pays a lot more to those on them but there are stringent rules any claimant must abide by of be cut off- they have to prove they are spending atleast 5 hours a week looking for and applying for jobs, they have to take part in mandatory volunteer work tht is highly public it litter picking and cleaning up graffiti, they also must not exceed a certain limit of children if they want to continue receiving child benefit whilst on incapacity benefits. Also child benefits for children under 5 are paid out 40% in food stamps tht can only be used to buy baby food so that the crappy parents don't spend it on booze of FIFA. The French also have the best national (free) healthcare system in the world that has. Fraction of the waste and inefficient of the NHS- we can learn a lot from them.

And of course the quality of life doesn't have to be bad but a mindset change needs to happen, we need to stop thinking of ourselves as global players and need to focus on our immediate neghborhood only. No more aircraft carriers, no more exceptionally fighting units just a small, lean defence force. We can follow the model of some Scandinavian countries which, by all measures, are some of the happiest places to live on Earth!
well yes, you could debate for days on how to deal with it.
Other than that, I agree with everything you have said.

Mate that is easy to say but of you are an Indian or of Indian origin it's not so easy to do. True figures of how many people the Nrits slaughtered or indirectly killed are hard to come by but it could easily be in excess of 200 MILLION. Since independence in 47 it has been a bloody hard struggle for India to recover from the legacy left by the Brits and many scares still exist and ven today the legacy is not complety gone- the Pakistan-India situtionnisnas a direct result of the pig-headed Brits and their arrogance. When Partiton is stil,in loving memory you cannot say "forget it, move on" as much as the White Brits might like for India and the world to do this it s not going to happen. It may be attempted to be covered up by making out the Brits did amazing things for India but that could not be further from the truth.
And the war, the holocaust etc are not in living memory?

Err no. But they did start a war. A big one at that. We have forgiven them, you can forgive us.
The marbles as far as I am aware are still in the UK? Unless you know otherwise?
And yes, I'm a big fat racist.

Why do you think India has not forgiven you? Of course, India and Indians have forgiven and moved on. Otherwise, we woud never be in the position we are headed towards. As for the Elgin marbles, there was a general agreement but looking for it now seems as if debate has put a hold on it. The main problem is the British Museum is scared once ti gives away the marbles, then everything in the muesum will be given back coz everything in it has been LOOTED from great civilizations all over the world.

A lot worse has happened than the fuking holozuast, give me a break. Yet, we are constantly reminded about the Jews and their story all the fuking time.

Not a fair analogy- ~1/2 million soldiers and civilians died in WW2 to India's 200+ MILLION at the hands of the British. Additionally WW2 was a WAR where the majority of those killed died fighting, Indians killed by British were innocents and died on their knees or in a similar barbaric manner.Similarly it is not like the Holocaust directly affected the UK in terms of citizens killed. The majority of those killed in the Holocaust were European Jews and if you speak to Israelis you will find they have NOT forgiven and are still incredibly bitter.

A lot worse has happened than the fuking holozuast, give me a break. Yet, we are constantly reminded about the Jews and their story all the fuking time.

Pal, I've been with you up till now but DO NOT speak ill of the dead and do NOT belittle the tragic deaths of those during the Holocaust- a death is a death, they are all tragedies and you cannot measure which is "worse". However it should be noted that whilst there were the Nuremberg trails were those responsible for the Holacaust were held to some sort of justice, nothing similar happened post-1947. Only one off, ad-hoc vigilante justice like Udam Singh's swift justice.

Why do you think India has not forgiven you? Of course, India and Indians have forgiven and moved on. Otherwise, we woud never be in the position we are headed towards. As for the Elgin marbles, there was a general agreement but looking for it now seems as if debate has put a hold on it. The main problem is the British Museum is scared once ti gives away the marbles, then everything in the muesum will be given back coz everything in it has been LOOTED from great civilizations all over the world.

The various messages of abuse on this thread towards Britain suggests otherwise.
All the great museums of the world would be empty, without foreign artefacts.
They have a tonne of counter arguments if you want to look on their website.

Not many things.

The various messages of abuse on this thread towards Britain suggests otherwise.

Not many things.

How far back do you want to go back to look for mass murdering incidents? Anyhow, yeah musuesm in the UK wouldn;t hav emuch to show but for places like Iran, China, India there would a lot of rich artifacts. The fact is there are lot of great civilizations that produced wonderful stuff. I think only Western museums would suffer. Well, if thats the general opinion in thei tread, wel maybe Uk politicans shouldn;t make a stink about giving us AID when we clearly told your govt to stop. I mean if you are give to charity, give but stop with the bullshit. Otherwise, give it to someone else.

Not many things.

How far back do you want to go back to look for mass murdering incidents? Anyhow, yeah musuesm in the UK wouldn;t hav emuch to show but for places like Iran, China, India there would a lot of rich artifacts. The fact is there are lot of great civilizations that produced wonderful stuff. I think only Western museums would suffer. Well, if thats the general opinion in thei tread, wel maybe Uk politicans shouldn;t make a stink about giving us AID when we clearly told your govt to stop. I mean if you are give to charity, give but stop with the bullshit. Otherwise, give it to someone else.

Not many things.

Your ansestors suffered what the Indian suffered 200 years ago

Last edited by a moderator:
British pm wears babies NAPPY.... After loosing MMRCA deal he went mad (beef eater has high risk of catching mad cow disease).... He did his best to show his frustation. Sending a stupid girl (wearing RED) he thought he would remind indians of Red army.... Our all athelets been given tougher opponents in olympic in very first round.... Our boxers were insulted by snatching their medals hope.... BBC kept showing india's poverty (funny a poverty nation growing faster then them).... idiotic brit pm came out and said there should be no bollywood dance in schools (indirectly making fun of india).... He also said mahatma gandhi was gay (said by others on behalf of him) Brit pm pushing germany pm to force india to change MMRCA deal decision but that too not working.... Am sure brit pm will now trained terrorits to attack india. Thats what brits are famous for.... In school there were few brits. We use to call them 'Bloody Brits'.... At the end of olympic closing ceremony they sung 'we shall rule the world'.... Well dream on idiotic nation. To rule the world u need to come out and face the world. India will rule the brits soon....

British pm wears babies NAPPY.... After loosing MMRCA deal he went mad (beef eater has high risk of catching mad cow disease).... He did his best to show his frustation. Sending a stupid girl (wearing RED) he thought he would remind indians of Red army.... Our all athelets been given tougher opponents in olympic in very first round.... Our boxers were insulted by snatching their medals hope.... BBC kept showing india's poverty (funny a poverty nation growing faster then them).... idiotic brit pm came out and said there should be no bollywood dance in schools (indirectly making fun of india).... He also said mahatma gandhi was gay (said by others on behalf of him) Brit pm pushing germany pm to force india to change MMRCA deal decision but that too not working.... Am sure brit pm will now trained terrorits to attack india. Thats what brits are famous for.... In school there were few brits. We use to call them 'Bloody Brits'.... At the end of olympic closing ceremony they sung 'we shall rule the world'.... Well dream on idiotic nation. To rule the world u need to come out and face the world. India will rule the brits soon....
Fantastic. :lol: Comedy gold.

Back
Top Bottom