What's new

WE'RE NOW PAYING FOR INDIA'S NAVY

Yep, one of the few positives the Brits left India with. And the billion plus extra people help but it is more than that, the work ethic in India is a thousand times better than that of British born citizens. There are no CHAVS with 20+ kids living off benefits, living in council homes sitting on their fat backsides contributing nothing to the world who havent got two qualifications to run togther and thinking doing certain menial jobs is beneath them. Britian in the 21st century is a fricking joke.
Bit of a generalization there. For the most part, British people are very hard working. India may not have chavs, but I bet it has a scummy equivalent.
I also bet there are a tonne of people without qualifications.
I wouldn't go that far. Solve the benefit/chav culture problem and things would be, in my eyes, pretty good.

britian used oppression , slavery and many other methods so people speak their language , convert , divide and rule , loot their wealth etc the biggest is , they used other people to fight their wars , its actually indias fault , they never rebelld and thought for the british army the british raj or whatever its called

Get that chip off your shoulder hun. Better read a variety of books to update your knowledge of India. I was hoping to see you on the site again haha, so i could give you a free lesson or two. Remember, it was you who brough the British contributions in India like railway, postal service, court system,etc. Well, you need to wake up or write a letter to the editor of the book that published that garbage.
Hello. ermm, nothing I just said was really related to India. I was merely making fun of his juvenile comments.
My knowledge of India? I wasn't aware I had displayed any, true or false, in this thread?
I think you misquoted.

Bit of a generalization there. For the most part, British people are very hard working. India may not have chavs, but I bet it has a scummy equivalent.
I wouldn't go that far. Solve the benefit/chav culture problem and things would be, in my eyes, pretty good.

First you guys lost MMRCA deal to France, started making noise over India's poverty and aid, same story about our Mars mission and again this.

This year we gave half a billion aid to Myanmar for infrastructure modernization, we don't need your peanut aid and repeated arrogance.

No one is really jealous. Sorry.

Maybe you aren;t but the officials and business folks are......ever read how the media in the Uk always goes to extraordinary lenght to highlight any negativity in India? It always India who has to bend over backwards on our position on Kashmir. How about the Brits take a time out and analyze the issue and then start pointing fingers.

First you guys lost MMRCA deal to France, started making noise over India's poverty and aid, same story about our Mars mission and again this.

This year we gave half a billion aid to Myanmar for infrastructure modernization, we don't need your peanut aid and repeated arrogance.
I'd gladly take it back. But I'm not the government.

BTW do you guys know what the quote function is for?
You quote me and then write stuff which is irrelevant to what you quoted? :undecided:

Hello. ermm, nothing I just said was really related to India. I was merely making fun of his juvenile comments.
My knowledge of India? I wasn't aware I had displayed any, true or false, in this thread?
I think you misquoted.

Not on this tread but a similar one in which the UK was giving out aid and it was causing an uproar. Maybe you should educate your fellow Brits and let them know that the Indian govt tried to stop the UK from handing out aid.

britian used oppression , slavery and many other methods so people speak their language , convert , divide and rule , loot their wealth etc the biggest is , they used other people to fight their wars , its actually indias fault , they never rebelld and thought for the british army the british raj or whatever its called

British exploitation of India on religious basis is low but their economic exploitation of the subcontinent is huge. Churchill wrong policies caused artificial famine in Bengal(present day Bangladesh and West Bengal) during world war II killing millions of hunger.

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,2031992,00.html

Of course there are similar people everywhere but in Britain it is particuarly acute and damaging to the nation as a whole. Other developed nations take a much stronger stance on these idiots and make sure they are doing contributing in some way, not like Britain where they can sit on their arse all day playing Xbox or somthing. There are whole estates where having a job is unusual. And then these fools turn around and blame immigrants for not being able to find a job, I can't see any of them cleaning toilets and the like, can you? It is a culture now in certain parts of the UK and it is going to be VERY hard to break and even if it is possible it ain't gonna happen any time soon the Govt doesn't care, they are making the problem worse by cutting jobs left right and centre and there isn't the money apparently to spend on fixing the mess. Because it is going to take buckets of money and decades and generations to fix the problem and all while the rest of the world laughs at the UK and leaves us behind. By 2025/30 the UK will have slipped from the 6th largest economy to as low as 18th!!

Not on this tread but a similar one in which the UK was giving out aid and it was causing an uproar. Maybe you should educate your fellow Brits and let them know that the Indian govt tried to stop the UK from handing out aid.

No one gives a FF what they have to say about us, their negative press on India is what one would call a lamentation about their past glory and serves as only a nuisance value and nothing more than that. A request to the Brits - please shove your so called aid cr@p.

You know, the streets of the UK are hardly abuzz with this scandalous news. No one knows or cares.

I'd gladly take it back. But I'm not the government.

BTW do you guys know what the quote function is for?
You quote me and then write stuff which is irrelevant to what you quoted? :undecided:

Jamie, the problem is not quotes, it the behavior of the British govt. You guys raped India for 200yrs and somehow think by giving peanuts, you are going to win our goodwill? Come on. Where were you guys in the 60, 70, and 80's? India didn;t matter then coz it was nothing then. The British always undermined India when it came to any discussion with Pakistan. You guys come here, poke fun at my ppl, point out the crushing poverty, human rights, and all this other ****.....yet never ever look at the causes ad offer some real help. Money doesn;t do **** in a 3rd world, but education and tech goes a long way.

Of course there are similar people everywhere but in Britain it is particuarly acute and damaging to the nation as a whole. Other developed nations take a much stronger stance on these idiots and make sure they are doing contributing in some way, not like Britain where they can sit on their arse all day playing Xbox or somthing. There are whole estates where having a job is unusual. And then these fools turn around and blame immigrants for not being able to find a job, I can't see any of them cleaning toilets and the like, can you? It is a culture now in certain parts of the UK and it is going to be VERY hard to break and even if it is possible it ain't gonna happen any time soon the Govt doesn't care, they are making the problem worse by cutting jobs left right and centre and there isn't the money apparently to spend on fixing the mess. Because it is going to take buckets of money and decades and generations to fix the problem and all while the rest of the world laughs at the UK and leaves us behind. By 2025/30 the UK will have slipped from the 6th largest economy to as low as 18th!!
Yep, it's true they need to get off their high horse. There are jobs, they just consider themselves above them, cleaners etc.
Well cutting benefits will hopefully force people out into work.
Yes, we will grow increasingly insignificant. But we will still be growing.
As the asian countries with large populations catch up, it's natural that we'd slip down the order. That doesn't mean the quality of life should be bad though.

You know, the streets of the UK are hardly abuzz with this scandalous news. No one knows or cares.

Well, thats part of the problem. Some idiots in the EDl read this crap and get folks upset and then use this to increase their ranks. The young generation of Brits are just me. Living it up and enjoying life but if the UK really wanted to mend ties with INDia and take it to a whole other level, at least consider giving back our archeological treasure in the British museums. There wer ebuilt by ancestors, not yours. They represent our history, not yours.

Yep, it's true they need to get off their high horse. There are jobs, they just consider themselves above them, cleaners etc.
Well cutting benefits will hopefully force people out into work.
Yes, we will grow increasingly insignificant. But we will still be growing.
As the asian countries with large populations catch up, it's natural that we'd slip down the order. That doesn't mean the quality of life should be bad though.

Funny you mentioned cleaners. I coudn;t believe stopping over in London to Dubai, seeing an India lady ina sari cleaning the ariport in what looked like an Indian broom. I mean at keep up the Western standards. I wonder if there cleaning contracts are outsourced?

Jamie, the problem is not quotes, it the behavior of the British govt. You guys raped India for 200yrs and somehow think by giving peanuts, you are going to win our goodwill? Come on. Where were you guys in the 60, 70, and 80's? India didn;t matter then coz it was nothing then. The British always undermined India when it came to any discussion with Pakistan. You guys come here, poke fun at my ppl, point out the crushing poverty, human rights, and all this other ****.....yet never ever look at the causes ad offer some real help. Money doesn;t do **** in a 3rd world, but education and tech goes a long way.
I think on the other thread. I answered this.
It's in the past. Forget it. I hold no ill will against germany for the world wars.
What guys?
I think tbf, there are loads of british charities helping with education etc.
The money is meant to pay for that stuff.

Back
Top Bottom