What's new

WE'RE NOW PAYING FOR INDIA'S NAVY

Whatever new program /project India launches British starts jumping first that they are paying for it.how many projects british can think paying in 650 million pound from indias missiles to space launches to defence expenditure etc.Its just british inferiority complex that india is launching those projects that they never can dream of except for remaining pup of usa.

THIS TOPIC HAS LOST ITS PURPOSE............TROLLING ON GOSSIP ARTICLES

Lets take a minute and analyze what you stated. Ill will towards Germany? Did you take any archeological artifacts from Germnay? Did the Germans take any archeological artifacts from the UK? The reality is that the West has engaged in this type or behavior for the most part. It may may occurred in the past but you can buy a ticket to your museum now to see my ancestors artwork and religious artifacts. The reality is that the actions of the past can always be undone. If the Elgin marbles of Greece can be given back, then why can;t the UK do the same for INdia? Is it racism? You don;t like colored ppl? Are we inferior?

Why the double standards with the Greeks and INdians?
Cause we never make them pay for what they did in the past

Whatever new program /project India launches British starts jumping first that they are paying for it.how many projects british can think paying in 650 million pound from indias missiles to space launches to defence expenditure etc.Its just british inferiority complex that india is launching those projects that they never can dream of except for remaining pup of usa.

That's what I was thinking, the UK claims India is using its £248million/year on $1BN IN frigates,ICBM projects (annual budget close to $3BN/year), ISRO (annual budget close to $2BN/year), MMRCA (a $11-20BN project),P-8Is ($3-5BN project),IN ACCs (costing $2-3BN each) etc now which one is it?? It can't be all??!! The aid should be stopped just so these ignorant ****s STFU and let India be without any commentary from the racist UK media.

Cause we never make them pay for what they did in the past

We are followers of gandhi, dont believe in taking revenge. Infact 40 yers from now when India is fully developed and at its max power. We will ask them anyway we can help them, and give aid to them i required. We will go as far as providing military support if required. We will help them in any way possible. This is what gandhi teaches us. Help ur enemy to make him realize that he is a phucking retard.

Asian should unite instead of kicking each others' butt, harmonious Asia make a better world.
We are united, who says we dont. Look at what is happening in UN. Apart from a few cases India and China and Russia are united agaisnt the west. India completely voted against the syria resolution. Asians have diffeence but inside we know that we have to be together. Indian and chinese foreign policy is same on iran and most other nations.

UK aid is directed towards vested interests in India (read NGOs) and not GoI. So they have no right to criticize GoI's decisions

correct

GOI doesn't get this aid. Indian NGOs get it

Guilt for looting,raping and plundering India.

FFS will someone say what we're all thinking (the brown ones atleast) £280 million/year is NOTHING in comparsion to what they stole.They could pay this amount for the next 100 years and it still wouldn't make a dent in what they stole from India. Why won't some Indian politican make this statement??

i don't think so

this money is given to some Indian NGOs with vested interest in mind

several nations around globe fund foreign NGOs

in return these NGOs become tools of these nations and are used when needed

Is Uk paying for every thing that India does? I am sure indian navy budget will be more than 250 million pound.

Back
Top Bottom