What's new

We’re Indians first, Taliban view of Islam not ours, say Deoband Islamic Scholars (Ulema)

you have seen one face of snake another end of this snake is so violent
Imran,
you have seen one face of snake another end of this snake is so violent
Imran, kya Pakistan me aisi koi jagah nahi, jaise ki bareily ya deoband madaris hai, which can evolve n exert ideological control over masses.
Can't they even try to make some religious school worthy to become equal to this??? (Don't quote lal masjid)
I mean,, is it so difficult? Or is it just incompetence?

you Indians on here are really funny to listen to , your Patting each other on the backs when all you’ve ever done is be colonised and run by others. Taliban Pakhtuns win against the USA get freedom and there country back

your poor Muslims can not even ok to win the right to eat there cow lol , but passing Fatwas on the Taliban, okay you people are ridiculous
You come to Mumbai and I will serve you beef in my own house. Please dont make comments you have no idea about.

As for Muslims of India, they have already made their choice and made it very clear what they believe about the Taliban.

Also, about the colonization, I never knew Pakistan was a republic from last 5000 years. Or it it longer that that ?

You come to Mumbai and I will serve you beef in my own house. Please dont make comments you have no idea about.

As for Muslims of India, they have already made their choice and made it very clear what they believe about the Taliban.

Also, about the colonization, I never knew Pakistan was a republic from last 5000 years. Or it it longer that that ?

The Taliban must be in utter tears because indian "so called Muslims" don't approve of them.................................:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

you Indians on here are really funny to listen to , your Patting each other on the backs when all you’ve ever done is be colonised and run by others. Taliban Pakhtuns win against the USA get freedom and there country back

your poor Muslims can not even ok to win the right to eat there cow lol , but passing Fatwas on the Taliban, okay you people are ridiculous
Listen, at best,,, they are against the so called "talibans" Oppersssive ideology and at worst, they are just saying it to please the BJP govt.
Either way,, why does it bother Pakistanis so much.
I mean, USA has done so much damage to Pakistan in particular and Islam in general,,, but we are yet to see any resistance of any kind from Pakistan side,,, whether it's from there military, there political/religious leaders or awam in general.
Ok, Indian Muslims are "apparently" Oppressed,,,they are supposedly "weak",,,,but what about you guys,, you r eating cow, right?
Toh,, kya ukhar liya???
Seriously,Who do you think is more beghairat?
Let's not even talk about all the (REAL MUSLIM) Pak posters here on internet,who talk big on Islam n Pakistan while shamelessly living in kufr goraland.

Last edited:
The Taliban must be in utter tears because indian "so called Muslims" don't approve of them.................................:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I'm sure ANA or NA don't feel bad about Pakistan not approving them. So yes, Taliban seems to be fine with Indian Muslims.

deoband is not islam its a city in india . what islam haev to do with deoband first place?????
you are correct. I must say that this same school opposed the creation of Pakistan. calling it Napakistan and calling its creator Kafir e Azam.
Listen, at best,,, they are against the so called "taliban" Oppersssive ideology and at worst, they are just saying it to please the BJP govt.
I agree, self preservation and acceptance in India. and I dont see anything wrong with that.

I'm sure ANA or NA don't feel bad about Pakistan not approving them. So yes, Taliban seems to be fine with Indian Muslims.

ANA, NA???..............................:lol: What are they?......................do they even exist?........................:azn:
you are correct. I must say that this same school opposed the creation of Pakistan. calling it Napakistan and calling its creator Kafir e Azam.

I agree, self preservation and acceptance in India. and I dont see anything wrong with that.

Bro, I've heard them claim that Islam and hinduism is the same thing. That you can be a Muslim and hindu at the same time. That you can read Namaz in a hindu temple. That is even a bigger sin in Islam than devil worship. They sick in the head. They are NOT Muslims.

I mean,, I don't understand alot of Pak posters,,, whether they support Afghantaliban for political reasons or ideological reason?
Do they want to live under Taliban,, if not,, then why support them (we r anonymous here on internet).
Well if they support them ideologically,, thn ok.
The shameless,,, but very patriotic n- islamic non resident Pakistanis who support taliban are beyond redemption. It's practically pointless to argue with thm. It's just funny that they dislike rss.

But Indian Muslims are not fine with the Taliban.

Why is the Indian government intent on establishing ties with the Taliban installed government in Afghanistan against the wishes of 99 out of 100 Indians?

I mean,, I don't understand alot of Pak posters,,, whether they support Afghantaliban for political reasons or ideological reason?
Do they want to live under Taliban,, if not,, then why support them (we r anonymous here on internet).
Well if they support them ideologically,, thn ok.
The shameless,,, but very patriotic n- islamic non resident Pakistanis who support taliban are beyond redemption. It's practically pointless to argue with thm. It's just funny that they dislike rss.

We ONLY support them because they have kicked out the indian proxies causing terrorism in Pakistan that were emanating from Afghanistan and being facilitated/protected by the americans. NO OTHER reason. We would be more than happy to support alien worshipping Scientologists if they did they same. It's NOT for religious or theological reasons. We hate indian so called "Muslims" just as much as we hate you guys. It's not religion, it's nationalism and our geostrategic interests.

But Indian Muslims are not fine with the Taliban.

Why is the Indian government intent on establishing ties with the Taliban installed government in Afghanistan against the wishes of 99 out of 100 Indians?
Honestly I would really like it if we dont do this at all. If GoI does do it, then I will find it unfortunate.
ANA, NA???..............................:lol: What are they?......................do they even exist?........................:azn:
You mean they never existed?

in molvis ko ager power mil jaay to yehi kerty hain jo ye pakistan afghanistan main kar rahy hain na mily to masoom ban jaty hain jesy india main hain

I ONLY support them because they have kicked out the indian proxies causing terrorism in Pakistan that were emanating from Afghanistan and being facilitated/protected by the americans. NO OTHER reason. I would be more than happy to support alien worshipping Scientologists if they did they same. It's NOT for religious or theological reasons. I hate indian so called "Muslims" just as much as I hate you guys. It's not religion, it's nationalism and our geostrategic interests.
Understood BHAYYAFOREVER,,,but a tiny bit of correction was required in ur post,,,corrected it.
Not WE,,it shud be I.

Imran,

Imran, kya Pakistan me aisi koi jagah nahi, jaise ki bareily ya deoband madaris hai, which can evolve n exert ideological control over masses.
Can't they even try to make some religious school worthy to become equal to this??? (Don't quote lal masjid)
I mean,, is it so difficult? Or is it just incompetence?
no sir there is no such place and thank god we dont have its not good for our country too .
Devband is one of the very influential Firka of 72 firkas of Islam if I am not wrong like Barelvi, You can correct me if I am wrong.
and firka bandi is haram (not allowed) in islam . these sects are here as local thing . just go to anywhere else out of south asia no body knows these names even . only two major sects are recognized all over the globe shia and sunni . but here south asians have own taste of islam . :lol:
They are the supporters of terrorists and terrorism.
if they are in majority sir they do it if they are minority they support seculerism :lol:

1629656899789.png

1629656933896.png

1629656985770.png

Last edited:
Every sect has its evil side. TLP the brailvi movement have engaged in various riots across certain cities.
yes i agree with you fully sir
Deoband is a mid sized town but it hosts one of the largest Islamic Schools of Jurisprudence (Darul Uloom Deoband), whose ideology the Taliban is based on.
yes taliban are also deobandi :D

Back
Top Bottom