What's new

We’re Indians first, Taliban view of Islam not ours, say Deoband Islamic Scholars (Ulema)

To the misguided buffoons around the world, who say they are this nationality first, or that ethnic first and proclaim to be Muslims, that mindset is going to be your own downfall. For you are a Muslim, then your allegiance is to Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah, alone and nothing else.

It is what will separate Real Muslims, from the "cafeteria Muslims".

Pakistan should rescue itself from its own evils , we muslim of india can take care of ourselves , if you have issue , please come to kashmir and die at hands of our muslim soldiers .

India isn't pakistan with a responsibility to ummah even if it for terrorist , we have our country ,you take care of yours
Okay “JamalAli rampal urf Kali das”.

So pakistani think they have a copyright over islam , what if what Hinduism is in indian subcontinent was revived in arab land as islam .

What if our prophet are just part of bigger Hinduism set . What if the caliphs tampered with qoran to make a new islam to justify their bloodshed , i think we shouldn't act like blind people , we both were against Britishers , some leaders of ours did genocide , some of their did too . But we should move on and seperate ourselves ffom religious extremists

So you believe Islam and hiduism is the same thing? That they can be both at the same time?................. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Problem with some people in Pakistan that they think themselves as one true muslim .

Problem with some people in general is that they have they arrogance to judge others, outside the confines of the principles of Islam.

Go study the Noble Qur'an, I care not whether you are indian, deobandi or whatever nonsense some call themselves these days.

Pakistani Deobandi school has always been quite different and more hardcore and militant than the Indian Deobandis.

In Pak, they offer courses specializing on hating either Israel (jews) or India (hindu/pagans), think they offer a course in hating America too lol
lol ..are u trolling or just naive to write something like this..

I wouldn't trust anything that comes out from the The Print. That rag is nothing more than Sanghi mouthpiece that constantly peddles lies.

Muslims in India and Deobandis in particular typically are supportive and approve of any Islamic organization around the world that would aim to bring Islam in the public sphere. The Taliban is no exception.

Of course, Sanghis would have a heartburn on why Muslims in India would any support pan-Islamic organization. They would never understand the concept of Islamic brotherhood.

Last edited:
Pakistani Deobandi school has always been quite different and more hardcore and militant than the Indian Deobandis.

In Pak, they offer courses specializing on hating either Israel (jews) or India (hindu/pagans), think they offer a course in hating America too lol

Quite rich from a member of a depraved society that feeds on hate and regularly elects people based on hate.

So pakistani think they have a copyright over islam , what if what Hinduism is in indian subcontinent was revived in arab land as islam .

What if our prophet are just part of bigger Hinduism set . What if the caliphs tampered with qoran to make a new islam to justify their bloodshed , i think we shouldn't act like blind people , we both were against Britishers , some leaders of ours did genocide , some of their did too . But we should move on and seperate ourselves ffom religious extremists
@waz please deal with this idiot ...so now you have shown your true nature ...no muslim can use such wording about Prophet and his companion

Nope .

Well dont bother , I don't really like to engage with someone who have fanatsy of being a mongol than being a pakistani , you aren't proud of who you are .
I am Mughal. Your true emperor and Lord. Now go read history.
1629646009660.gif

Treacherous since birth. Indian Muslims and deoband will lick anyone's boots to prove their loyalty to the hindus. Sad but true.

They are not even REAL Muslims. They claim that Islam and hinduism are the same thing and that you can be both ar the same time.
Genghis khan and mughal ??????? And i don't think mughal blood exist except in few hundred , except if mughals were doing iv fertilization in that time

I ain't pakistani .

When you read Namaz, how do you start?....... :azn:

Back
Top Bottom