What's new

Well this is very embarrassing for Pakistan. ..

how bout?
cricket?squash? hockey?
name sports you are better at. lol
lol India has won more cups in both cricket and hockey.Yeah you are better than us in squash but individual sports dont count.For e.x. we are better than you in Badminton,billiards,chess and a lot of other sports but thats not the right way to do a comparison.Just compare no. of medals in olympics and commonwealth games and you will get your answer ;)

Well nothing wrong with the statement!!! We suck at every sport other than cricket (which I personally never understood or liked to begin with)...

Will the following statement be incorrect:

"India sucks at skiing".....??????

I mean wtf... what's wrong with us.... :D
Low per capita>Lower GDP>Increased Corruption>High Unemployment>Skill needed for Job (tech/commerce not Sports)>Stigmatization of arts/sports due to lower income potential + ()few more hundred constraints) = Zero Gold medals in olympics

for example?????
RankNationGoldSilverBronzeTotal
22px-Flag_of_Australia.svg.png
Australia (AUS)
22px-Flag_of_India.svg.png
India (IND)

22px-Flag_of_Pakistan.svg.png
Pakistan (PAK)

like CWG 2010 :)

CWG 2010 Medals Tally | Delhi Commonwealth Games

Well nothing wrong with the statement!!! We suck at every sport other than cricket (which I personally never understood or liked to begin with)...

Will the following statement be incorrect:

"India sucks at skiing".....??????

I mean wtf... what's wrong with us.... :D

There was a time back in the day when our football team consisted exclusively of Makranis and Sheedis.

They were a hell of a team.

How old are you, btw?

yes, with 2 golds 1 silver and 2 bronze medals they were on 17th spot :)
This has happened to me many times,when i quoted your post there wasnt a source but when i saw it again it was there below your post.

compare india by side in sports.
What you are trying to say?? You have been already proven wrong,Accept it.You can compare in Olympics also.

are the common wealths based on how many athletes a country sends?

This has happened to me many times,when i quoted your post there wasnt a source but when i saw it again it was there below your post.

What you are trying to say?? You have been already proven wrong,Accept it.You can compare in Olympics also.
how many athletes did india send compared to pakistan to the commonwealth games?

Back
Top Bottom