What's new

We'll Join Taliban,if not supported: Militia

Do these militia have any loyalties at all?

Why were they fighting the Talibunnies if they are so ready to join them at the first chance?

What if Taliban start extorting money and weapons from GOP/PA by sponsoring fake militia?

Do these militia have any loyalties at all?

Why were they fighting the Talibunnies if they are so ready to join them at the first chance?

What if Taliban start extorting money and weapons from GOP/PA by sponsoring fake militia?

a statement given in anger after loss of 36 people.

secondly you dont know anything about areas of KP so your question surely either based on lack of knowledge or just out of emotions or anything.

These people took arms against terrorists because these people are against the terrorism but if the govt is not compensating them for the money the spend or ammunition used against terrorists and if the govt is not willing to provide their families any security then they will definitively stop fighting against the terrorists .

and yes they are loyal to Pakistan no doubt about it. those who are not they are already killing these peace lashkars

a statement given in anger after loss of 36 people.

I understand that.

secondly you dont know anything about areas of KP so your question surely either based on lack of knowledge or just out of emotions or anything.

I don't know as much as you but I do try and read up on this area and it's people. I respected the Khudai khidmatgaars and the Frontier Gandhi.

These people took arms against terrorists because these people are against the terrorism but if the govt is not compensating them for the money the spend or ammunition used against terrorists and if the govt is not willing to provide their families any security then they will definitively stop fighting against the terrorists .

and yes they are loyal to Pakistan no doubt about it. those who are not they are already killing these peace lashkars

Yes, these people are in a tough spot. Getting beaten from all sides.

I have read some articles by Farhat Taj. Very powerful writer on these areas. She describes in detail what these tribals are going through.

well, this shows that the ADEZAI and SALARZAI tribes were hypocrates. they were infact paid tribal militia..... the only people who have EVIDENTLY not bowed down to money are only the talibans..... :) the army and its rented local tribes, all run on money. (ESF , CSF)

Evidences,

1.CSF statistics :

pakaid

2.Paid tribal Militia: watch this video from 03:10

Last edited by a moderator:
well, this shows that the ADEZAI and SALARZAI tribes were hypocrates. they were infact paid tribal militia..... the only people who have EVIDENTLY not bowed down to money are only the talibans..... :) the army and its rented local tribes, all run on money. (ESF , CSF)

Evidences,

1.CSF statistics :

pakaid

Hmmm. Another local perspective.

Which is the majority opinion of tribals? One gets very mixed signals.

One of the very basic problem with KP is their militia culture,where kids are taught to use guns at age of five and start fighting with another group/tribe at age of 10..!This culture is responsible for the extreme violent nature of pashtun talibs(ttp and their afghan cousins)Pak govt should disarm these tribals atleast gradually and enforce the writ of govt and rule of law(not some tribal laws and tribal law enforcement)Otherwise more and more monster groups will emerge from that region and cause troubles in civilised areas of pakistan,even if some of these armed pashtuns may appear pro govt at present.As for now,give them some ammo,let them fight with ttp instead of joining them(as proudly claimed by them)but deal with them and disarm them later..

One of the very basic problem with KP is their militia culture,where kids are taught to use guns at age of five and start fighting with another group/tribe at age of 10..!This culture is responsible for the extreme violent nature of pashtun talibs(ttp and their afghan cousins)Pak govt should disarm these tribals atleast gradually and enforce the writ of govt and rule of law(not some tribal laws and tribal law enforcement)Otherwise more and more monster groups will emerge from that region and cause troubles in civilised areas of pakistan,even if some of these armed pashtuns may appear pro govt at present.As for now,give them some ammo,let them fight with ttp instead of joining them(as proudly claimed by them)but deal with them and disarm them later..
i
:rofl::rofl: and what is responsible for extreme violence of saffron brigade ? every now and then we see they burn others alive whats with the phenomenon of burning human alive by saffron ??

as far as your comment is concerned its silly. and misplaced

secondly you dont know anything about areas of KP so your question surely either based on lack of knowledge or just out of emotions or anything. These people took arms against terrorists because these people are against the terrorism but if the govt is not compensating them for the money the spend or ammunition used against terrorists and if the govt is not willing to provide their families any security then they will definitively stop fighting against the terrorists . and yes they are loyal to Pakistan no doubt about it. those who are not they are already killing these peace lashkars
Will you write/have you written an article on this subject?

Evidences,

1.CSF statistics :

pakaid

and what CSF has to do with volunteers fighting against terrorists ???

and FYI under CSF Pakistan army till has to receive the reimbursement of money we had spend on war on terror
BTW what does this maulana say????

Will you write/have you written an article on this subject?

am working on one as this incident is one which needs to be touched . lack of interest on the part of our govt to protect these pro-Pakistan persons who are fighting against terrorists is one grave issue.
i had talked to an infulential person in Waziristan today and according to him the locals there are all for eliminating the terrorists as these people are fed up of them and they even dont mind drones though there are civilian casualties too

and what CSF has to do with volunteers fighting against terrorists ???

and FYI under CSF Pakistan army till has to receive the reimbursement of money we had spend on war on terror
BTW what does this maulana say????

JANA,

where are your eyes and ears, you cant read you cant listen.

1. the heading of the document is "Direct Overt U.S. Aid and Military Reimbursements to Pakistan, FY2002-FY2011"
2. what the Maulana is saying is not important, its the "angrez" of real news who tells us that the tribes are paid by NATO both in iraq and pakistan.

:)

ps: literate enought to realize what are reimbursements?????

You and many others on this forum have yet to show your/their grievances to the families who lost their loved ones in the blast yesterday just because they were protecting people like you and me. We will not just sit out but god forbids we may join the Taliban soon if the situation remains the same. You don't know what are we people going through and you people are trying to demoralise us with your BS keyboard injections. I've lost a loved one already in a blast and other seriously injured who become a handicapped for his life and you here are lecturing us that we are stupid people who needs to just sit out or join the Taliban. Well as I said if the situation persists WE may join them very soon and then I'll see if you have the guts to come back from UAE to save your Pakistan.

It is duty of of our law enforcement authorities, provincial security bodies & even army to provide all support to people who fight for Pakistan, their sacrifices for the security of Pakistan is unforgettable, Tribal area & KP badly effected in this WOT and we have to admit it that tribal people ever served as Pakistan Army. Last blast has shown inhumanity of Taliban but behavior of government is more inhuman toward the families of dead & they forgot what mean to loose of a man from a family who fought for Pakistan. They are fighting with their own limited resources.
Pakistan government should support these brave people of Tribal areas from all its sources to ensure effective operations against militants.

am working on one as this incident is one which needs to be touched . lack of interest on the part of our govt to protect these pro-Pakistan persons who are fighting against terrorists is one grave issue.
i had talked to an infulential person in Waziristan today and according to him the locals there are all for eliminating the terrorists as these people are fed up of them and they even dont mind drones though there are civilian casualties too

Something Farhat Taj has been saying for long as well. She mentioned that the locals compare the drones to the Quranic Ababeels!

JANA,

where are your eyes and ears, you cant read you cant listen.

1. the heading of the document is "Direct Overt U.S. Aid and Military Reimbursements to Pakistan, FY2002-FY2011"
2. what the Maulana is saying is not important, its the "angrez" of real news who tells us that the tribes are paid by NATO both in iraq and pakistan.

:)

ps: literate enought to realize what are reimbursements?????

if you could spread your brainy wisdom and tell me what the US aid had to with Adezai and other local volunteers fighting against terrorists ??

AND AGAIN FOR FYI under CSF Pakistan army still has to be paid for the money we spend on anti-terror missions.

as far as i know tribes here in Pakistan had not been paid a SINGLE Penny for fighting against terrorists and why would US pay them for fighting against anti-Pakistan TTP??

It is duty of of our law enforcement authorities, provincial security bodies & even army to provide all support to people who fight for Pakistan, their sacrifices for the security of Pakistan is unforgettable, Tribal area & KP badly effected in this WOT and we have to admit it that tribal people ever served as Pakistan Army. Last blast has shown inhumanity of Taliban but behavior of government is more inhuman toward the families of dead & they forgot what mean to lose of a man from a family who fought for Pakistan.
Pakistan government should support these brave people of Tribal areas from all its sources to ensure effective operations against militants.

see, now this is a good way to conversate. although i totally disagree with DV RULES, but i respect his point of view. he and me are simply playing with a different set of information.

one thing that i hate about PDF , indians, paksitanis and chinese are that no matter how literate they become, they cant let got the habit of snubbing and pinning down others.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom