What's new

Welcome @waz as a Mod

Yes bro, my ancestry hails from there, AJK, Kotli and Bagh to be exact.

I had a number of questions actually. I have heard that Azad Kashmiris don't want an independent Kashmir but merged with Pakistan.

Do the Azad Kashmiris want freedom or do they want to merge Kashmir with Pakistan, including Indian occupied Kashmir. Do tell me. I have been seeking the answer for a while.

I had a number of questions actually. I have heard that Azad Kashmiris don't want an independent Kashmir but merged with Pakistan.

Do the Azad Kashmiris want freedom or do they want to merge Kashmir with Pakistan, including Indian occupied Kashmir. Do tell me. I have been seeking the answer for a while.
Look the answer is. We have two different categories Islamism and nationalism. Person who follows islamism obviously wants integration with Islamic republic of Pakistan due to religious harmony and ISI support. On the other hand nationalism is Free Independent kashmir consist of AK,IOK,GB,AksaiCHin supported by other intel agencies who wants to demoralize Jihadi organisations.

Azad Kashmiris want merger with Pakistan, as did our forefathers. The overwhelming majority. I'll elaborate more on other threads if you want bro.

Azad Kashmiris want merger with Pakistan, as did our forefathers. The overwhelming majority. I'll elaborate more on other threads if you want bro.

It's a bit off topic.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom